MSH RPG Project Crusaders Link

Posted by GangstaMick 
MSH RPG Project Crusaders Link
November 14, 2013 10:13PM
This link leads to a site which tries to force you to download an "update" to whatever browser you're using.
Re: MSH RPG Project Crusaders Link
November 15, 2013 01:40PM
Thanks for the warning!

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
November 16, 2013 11:56PM
Try typing [ww38.projectcrusaders.com] directly into your browser rather than using the link.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
November 17, 2013 10:47AM
I tried that and all I get is a gray screen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Taarna (7:36)
Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 27
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.