Errors Fixed and Forum Updated thumbs up

Posted by Kevin 
Errors Fixed and Forum Updated thumbs up
November 06, 2015 10:18PM
Hi everyone. I know you all probably thought I was dead or something, but really I just haven't been around as much because everything seemed so stable for a while, so I drifted off and stopped paying attention. My apologies to anyone who has private messaged me and never received a response. I haven't been checking in on things except when Skycutter tells me there's a problem.

It sounds like there have been some weird issues the past couple days with some PHP errors on the forum pages. The site's hosting company made a change that broke a few things, but I've been working on it for the past six hours or so and not only got it fixed, but also updated all the forum software to the latest version. Everything should be working pretty well now, and there may even be some new features if you hunt around hard enough. If anyone finds any mistakes or problems, please let Skycutter know, or email me directly at kevin@transeffect.com, or find me on Google chat under that email address.

Hope everyone is well!

Kevin M. Frey
Owner / Technical Consultant
TransEffect LLC

TransEffect LLC
Re: Errors Fixed and Forum Updated thumbs up
November 06, 2015 10:45PM
Woot woot! Thanks Kevin! smiling smiley

Re: Errors Fixed and Forum Updated thumbs up
November 09, 2015 04:24AM
Thanks for the site!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 34
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.