The Most Common of Courtesy!

Posted by The_Skycutter 
The Most Common of Courtesy!
May 19, 2009 05:24AM
Friends,

Since the rebirth of the forum I've warned several individuals on this board about the language and content of their posts. So as not to make a big deal out of it, I've done this in Private Messages. But there have been a few posts on the boards that demand that I respond in kind. This includes not only profanity and "Rated R" themes, but also general rudeness or arguing between members.

I have no interest whatsoever in writing a set of forum guidelines that I'll likely have to keep pointing to anyway. Instead I'd like to say that the standard for behavior is to be, as I have said before, a manner that represents both common courtesy and common sense to each other. While there has not been major problems in this area, there has been a few. From this point forward, please assume that there are children of grade school age on this board at all times.

Many of the people on this board who have spoke to me either on the phone, by Instant Messenger or via Private Messages, know me well enough that I have no problem with being profane or vulgar for the purposes of humor or otherwise. But this is not the place for that.

The next warning on this subject will be a temporary suspension of member privileges!

The Cutter

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 11
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.