The new Admin!

Posted by barna10 
The new Admin!
September 23, 2019 08:18AM
As of today, I am taking over admin duties of CMF!

The Skycutter is still here and still runs the show, but I am assisting with admin and taking over the technical aspects of the site.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, suggestions for improvements, or notice any issues.

Looking forward to serving this fine community!

-barna10 (Matt)

Re: The new Admin!
September 23, 2019 11:10AM
Both hands on the wheel, sir.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
September 23, 2019 03:09PM
Barna10, if the Cutter picked you that is good enough for me. I know that he has been really ill after the accident.

If you get a chance barna, look at the new character profiles, they are no longer showing up. I keep getting an error message.

Godspeed to you Cutter, you are missed!

V
September 25, 2019 07:34AM
Congratulations! When you get a chance, please PM me - I'd like to chat with you about uploading all the missing netbooks that have come out recently. There are quite a few that are available to upload. Thanks!
September 27, 2019 12:50PM
September 27, 2019 01:49PM
September 27, 2019 09:44PM
Kewl
Glad we get the netbooks here and stuff.
Now i am off to see what convos i can get involved in.
September 27, 2019 09:45PM
Might want to take a look at the chat room, it not loading up/opening.
September 28, 2019 11:08PM
barna10
As of today, I am taking over admin duties of CMF!

The Skycutter is still here and still runs the show, but I am assisting with admin and taking over the technical aspects of the site.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, suggestions for improvements, or notice any issues.

Looking forward to serving this fine community!

-barna10 (Matt)

Congrats to you Barna!!! My very best to the Cutter!!! Did he happen to mention a few articles from a couple of different TSR magazines to make available for others to download? I realize that Sudden Dawn from Dragon, was included in a sourcebook at MSHRPG:UCP!!! There was an article from Imagine magazine, not the Captain Britain adventure and stats, also in a sourcebook at afore mentioned site!!! An module article from Dungeon magazine!!! I sent him the Mediafire links!!!
hawkeye
Congratulations! When you get a chance, please PM me - I'd like to chat with you about uploading all the missing netbooks that have come out recently. There are quite a few that are available to upload. Thanks!
By all means make the fantastic works from MSHRPG:UCP available to many more people who for some reason or another don't like and/or won't go on Facebook!!!

Thanks in Advance!!! J.A.M.
September 29, 2019 03:26AM
September 30, 2019 03:09PM
[www.mediafire.com]
[www.mediafire.com]
[www.mediafire.com]
[www.mediafire.com]

Sorry for the late response!!! I forgot to click on follow this topic, and couldn't remember where I found it!!! I included Sudden Dawn because there is a Map included, that is not in the reprinted version in the sourcebook!!! The first 2 are for that!!! The 3rd one is from Dungeon Magazine!!! The 4th one is the 2nd article pertaining to MSH from Imagine magazine!!!

Thanks in Advance!!! J.A.M.
November 13, 2019 06:29PM
Someone is trying to sell stuff again on general topics I think
November 18, 2019 08:23AM
Yeah, a bot invaded the General.

#JubileeIsTheBest

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 22
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.