Sev's Arena (Valor City)

Posted by Severance 
Sev's Arena (Valor City)
February 07, 2013 06:32AM
Hello, everybody. I've been a member of the forum for a while, and have finally decided to post the characters I've come up with. I've just moved my current RL campaign to FASERIP (used to be Mutants and Masterminds) and hoped that fellow Marvelites would enjoy seeing the various heroes and villians from my setting of Valor City. I use the expanded tables from this site (the ones with Fantastic, Spectacular, Awesome, etc.) just so you know ahead of time. Anyway, on with the show!

Legend

F:Fn(35)
A:Gd(10)
S:Mn(75)
E:Mn(75)
R:Gd(10)
I:Gd(10)
P:Fn(35)

Stamina: 195

Powers:
*Body Resistance: Amazing(50) vs. physical attacks and Incredible(40) vs. energy
* Invulnerable: Legend has Unearthly(100) resistance to Heat, Cold, Fire, Corrosives, Radiation, Toxins, and Disease
* Self-Sustenance: Legend can survive without food and water with Amazing(50) capability (around 50 days). However, he still has to consume food eventually and must intake 1/4 what he would have normally have consumed during his abstaining.

* True Flight: Legend has the ability to fly without apparent means of propulsion with Spectacular(45) speed (450 MPH, 30 areas a round).

* Hyper-Speed: Legend possesses hyper speed at Incredible(40) rank
- Can substitute for Fighting for mutiple attacks and evading.
- Can substitute for Agility to dodge and also when catching projectiles.

* Heroic Strength: Legend's strength is +1CS when lifting objects. He can only sustain this strength level for half his rank number in rounds.

Talents: History, Leadership, Martial Arts E, Thrown Objects, Writing

Background
The man who would later become known simply as Legend seemingly fell from the sky in Russia during the 1908 Tunguska blast event. Amnesiac, disoriented, and completely naked (though pretty much unharmed) this mysterious man wandered the country until being found by some kind locals. Guessing that he must have been either an American or Englishman (guessed from his foreign speech) who had been placed in a bad situation, they gave him clothing, food, and shelter. For a while, he stayed with these villagers, even giving himself the name Daniel, a name he heard during a church gathering. Eventually, however, he continued his travels, crossing through Europe. Along the way, he found that his strange "gifts" as the villagers had called them, were continually growing and he would use them to help various others that he ran across during travel. By the 1920s Daniel had crossed the Atlantic and found himself in the United States, which is when he discovered the existence of so called "mystery men", those who fought injustice while disguised and from the shadows.

Daniel felt the need to do the same deep down in his soul for some unexplained reason. However, he was different. Instead of hiding from the people he would stand out among them as a true symbol, to not only save them but also to give them hope of something better. His first deeds were in the nearby city of Valor, a burgeoning metropolis, and the newspapers began to dub him a modern marvel, like a "legendary hero of myth come to life!" Thus began the greatest superhero Valor City (perhaps even the world) had ever seen...

Legend was often under the guise of Daniel Freeman, a relatively successful writer of historical books looking at the early to late 20th century who lived in a rural town somewhat near Valor City.

His disappearance only some months ago (dubbed by some as the "death" of Legend, though not entirely accurate) is still felt, though those who worked beside him still continue to try and make up for his absence, knowing that even though he physically is gone, his spirit still exists within the hearts of those that stand up to protect humanity.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2013 07:47AM by The_Skycutter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 89
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.