Great Lakes Avengers: warning may become long post...

Posted by LamiaMortis 
Great Lakes Avengers: warning may become long post...
November 28, 2012 03:20AM
First, if there are any gamers in or arround the Holland, Mi area interested in gaming or anyone interested in an online game, please message me.

Because Michigan is devided into an Upper and Lower Peninsula. I'm thinking about a larger team, but split into distinct Northern and Southern teams.

I'm on my phone so presenting the characters I've created so far will take too long. I will add them within the next few days.

Lower Michigan Team: based out of Grand Rapids.

Upper Michigan Team: based out of Manistique.

The characters I've created for the teams were done using the Advanced Players book, Ultimate Powers, and Ultimate Talents.
They all start with rank minimums, those used as NPC's can have rank numbers increased.

The team:
Iron Wolf: A young shaman in training. He can summon and communicate with wolves. A mystic amulate he wears can summon a wolf spirit. This wolf spirit is covered in a type of organic metal similar to that of Collosus. He can meld with the wolf spirit becomming a metal werewolf like creature.

CD-X175 An intelligent robot from a future timeline. Actually the mind of Collateral Dammage transferred into the robot.

Evolution A young mutant able to alter her genetic structure to a point back or ahead along the human evolutionary path. Currently she can become a strong caveman or highly intelligent brain- being.

Scrapheap A meta with the ability to build almost anything out of scrap. Also of note is the way Scrapheap's invention powers are linked to super speed allowing the production of items literally in the blink of a teammate's eye.

Collateral Damage A self-duplicator, who's duplicates have distinct insectoid appearances and anatomical separation.

Lodestone A college student version of a heroic Magneto.

Brimstone The half-demon product of a local cult. Brimstone has joined the team to rebel against his father and protect the area from the cult's actions.

More detailed write-ups will follow as I get access to an actual computer.

Let me know what you think so far...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2012 08:14AM by LamiaMortis.
Re: Great Lakes Avengers: warning may become long post...
November 29, 2012 03:03AM
Looks nice so far, fairly creative and diverse.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
First of the write ups
December 02, 2012 05:50AM
Iron Wolf
David Ironwolf

F. GD 8. Health: 37
A. GD 8
S. TY 5. Karma: 78
E. EX 16
R. EX 16. Resources: EX 16
I. IN 36
P. RM26. Popularity: 5/5

Known powers:

David has received some magical training and may use the following spells. (Subject to normal rules for personal, universal, and demensional energies).

Arrows of the Crow: TY 5 Eldritch Bolt
Safty of the Turtle: EX 16 Eldritch Shield
Breath of Mist: Ty 5 Create Fog
Touch of Sky Father: Gd 8 Create Wind

Iron Wolf Choker
This mystic choker has been handed down through the Wolf clan for many generations. It is made out of rune enscribed bone and sinew.
The choker is made of Shft. Y Material.

It grants its wielder the following abilities :
Summon 1d4 wolves from the surrounding area with GD 8 ability.
Please note: this ability must be used with care. Death of a summoned, wolf is treated like any other character death...
Wolf stats and abilities are listed in animals section of Judge 's book.

The choker also allows the weilder to summon the Iron Wolf.
it's stats are the same as for a normal wolf with the following changes:
Organic Iron body: AM protection from phsyical attacks and IN protection from energy attacks.

David is the first to ever merge with the Iron Wolf.

The hybrid's stats are

F EX Health: 60
A GD
S GD
E EX
R EX
I IN
P RM

Talents:
David has talents in
Animal Behavior (wolves)
Occultist
Mystic Background
Animal Training (wolves/dogs)

Contacts:
Shaman
Dr. Strange
The Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians.

David is the next in a long line of Shamans within his clan. He has always felt like he needs to push himself and prove that he is worthy of the respect he receives from others. David can be a bit vindictive and passive agressive at times.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2012 06:08AM by LamiaMortis.
Re: Great Lakes Avengers: warning may become long post...
January 14, 2013 09:15AM
Looks very interesting so far

Formerly YourHumbleServant

2 things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe ~Albert Einstein

People who advocate foolish or dangerous ideas should not be forcibly silenced, but only as a testament to the greatness of the principle of liberty, NOT because the ideas they advocate have any merit whatsoever. ~Thomas Jefferson

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience ~ Mark Twain

Lady Gaga makes Miley Cyrus look like John Lennon ~ Chris Titus

Government that is big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..History shows that as government grows..liberty decreases. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 86
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.