well... can i!
Re: im new here- can i create my own hero
April 16, 2008 03:32PM
Of course. Welcome to the boards! smiling smiley
April 16, 2008 03:32PM
yep have at it. smiling smiley

any questions we're here to help.

"No where to hide, no place to run. Your village will burn like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
April 16, 2008 03:38PM
i want to play the R.P.G. but i needed to know that. can any of you help me?

i was thinking of making my first hero look like this...
April 16, 2008 03:39PM
his name like mine is Dark Raptor!
April 16, 2008 03:43PM
ok question.

since we dont have an online game (that site is still under construction), You want to make this character for your own personal game right?

"No where to hide, no place to run. Your village will burn like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 21
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.