Sun Devil: The Day Walker

Posted by Mr Happy 
August 10, 2008 01:42AM
A little spur of the moment build I came up with in the discussion fourum answering a question about vampirism.

Name: Sol "Solo" Incendio

Race/Type: Undead (Vampire)
Origin: Mutant/Induced Mutant

F: Rm (26)
A: Rm (30)
S: Rm (28)
E: In (45)
R: Gd (12)
I: Rm (36)
P: Rm (35)

Health: 129

POWERS

Transformation: Bat, Wolf/Coyotee, Mist

Weather Control: Rm (35)

Hynosis: Rm (35)

Animal control: Rm (35) wolves/coyotees, bats, rats

Enhanced Senses: RM (36)

Blending (in shadows): RM (26)

Claws: EX (25) material and damage

Fangs: GD (15) material and damage (10)

Regeneration: GD (15) at night RM (36) when exposed to direct sunlight

Night Vision: GD(10)ability to see in all but total darkness

Day Vision: UN (100) cannot be blinded by bright lights and can see through any glare

Immortality: He doesnt age, but may be killed permanently

SPECIAL: MN resistance to domination by the Lord of Vampire (Dracula being the current one).

Limitations:
This vampire must be exposed to direct sunlight for 1 hour each day of suffer a -1cs on all powers/abilities and lose his ability to regenerate.

He doesnt feed on human blood so he cannot create vampire, nor control victims with telepathy, or heal himself by drinking it.

Can be harmed by conventional weapons, but is only stunned by a kill result unless his head or heart are destroyed or removed from the body. Healing from Shift 0 is at normal rate after stun is resolved.

Talents: Intimidation (vampires are scary)

Contacts: Werewolf by Night /The Texas Twister /The White Tiger

APPEARANCE

Solo is 100% pure mexican, decended directly from the Aztec tribe and has retained many of their formerly promenant genetic traits. He has dark reddish brown skin, with straight black hair. He is also unable to grow facial hair, giving him a boyish (some would say angelic) appearance. His build is lithely muscualr.

Hieght: 5' 5"
Weight: 138 lbs
Eye Color: Bright Amber
Hair Color: Jet Black

Solo was going off to college in his home state of Texas when was attacked by a vampire. Solo's powers were just manifesting when the attack occured. The vampire was horribly burned by the sudden release of solar energy from his body and fled into the night screaming in agony. Solo might have died and risen as a true vampire had the feeding not been inturrupted. However the failed attack allowed him to survive (barely) until the dawn. Solo was healed by the sun, but the vampiric infection had been in his body to long and certain changes had taken place. Solo's mutant powers were drastically altered to adapt to his new physiology and he found that he was now a living vampire who fed not on blood, but on the light of the sun. Taking the name of a mythical mexican demon, he became Sun Devil: The Daywalker. Now he prowls the day and the night for villains and monsters.
Re: Sun Devil: The Day Walker
August 10, 2008 05:15AM
Interesting concept. I had a character long ago whose mutant powers were altered by vampiric infection -- makes for a nice twist on typical vampires.. smiling smiley

My long-ago character had healing and regenerative powers, and wound up becoming an almost indestructible 'pseudo' vampire.. tongue sticking out smiley

BTW: Which White Tiger does Sun Devil know? I think Marvel's had 4 of 'em... Hector Ayala was the first, Angela Del Toro is I think the most recent, and there were also a tiger-mutate created by the High Evolutionary and a guy who I think was a friend of the Black Panther...
Re: Sun Devil: The Day Walker
August 10, 2008 06:51PM
I was thingking of the most current one, the girl.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 29
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.