The Hydra Connection

Posted by hawkeye 
The Hydra Connection
October 16, 2016 05:12AM
All,

I recently redid the layout of the classic MSH RPG Adventure The Hydra Connection (the 1984 Massconfusion tournament adventure). Enjoy!

[classicmarvelforever.com]
Re: The Hydra Connection
October 16, 2016 03:18PM
hawkeye Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All,
>
> I recently redid the layout of the classic MSH RPG
> Adventure The Hydra Connection (the 1984
> Massconfusion tournament adventure). Enjoy!
>
> [classicmarvelforever.com]

Awesome. Thanks for sharing!! thumbs up cool smiley

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
October 23, 2016 06:31AM
Thanks! It was fun to do!
July 06, 2017 06:41AM
This was shared? Anyone still have it?

TAG
July 06, 2017 09:15AM
ThatArtGuy
This was shared? Anyone still have it?

TAG

I believe it is the same version that recently became available in the netbook downloads section. Am I mistaken?

One world of adventure is never enough.
July 07, 2017 04:31AM
Yep, it's now in the downloads section, along with my other netbooks I've created.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 39
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.