I-Spy.A metal mystic, a super genius with robotics and computers, and handicapped

Posted by Taarna 
I-Spy.A metal mystic, a super genius with robotics and computers, and handicapped
December 11, 2017 10:16AM
I-Spy. A metal mystic, a super genius with robotics and computers, and handicapped. I-Spy's got the dirt on everyone, and it's for sale.

Blackmail, Information, Hacking, and more. Numero uno on the FBI's most wanted list.

I-Spy

Fighting: Poor
Agility: Poor
Strength: Poor
Endurance: Typical
Reason: Incredible
Intuition: Excellent
Psyche: Incredible

Health: 18

Powers:

Clairvoyance - Amazing level ( see distant places )

Clairaudience - Amazing level. ( hear distant sounds )

Cyber Transmission - Amazing level

Cyber Telepathy: Amazing Level I-Spy may communicate with the computer just by thinking.

Mechanical Link. Amazing level. I-Spy can control any machine. This enables him to manage mechanical systems even if no computer is present

Mind Blast - Incredible level. A metal attack. Power rank damage and Psyche FEAT vs. intensity or KO for 1-10 rounds.

Mental Invisibility: Excellent level, by thinking about it, others living beings simply can't see him. Those with an Intuition of Remarkable or better, however, can spot him with a yellow roll. Once made, everyone can see him.

His robot minion

OG, the Minator. A tank like robot with custom AI that allows poor thinking outside of the given primary commands.

F: Rm
A: Ex
S: Am
E: In
R: Pr
I: Ty
P: Ty

Health: 140

Powers:

Remarkable body armor.
Excellent Fire Breath.
Bright light flash. Excellent level

Robotic Martial Arts:

+1CS to hit on a charge with the Titanium horns.

Martial arts R. Og can break objects with his body such as wood, bricks, blocks of ice, etc. Apply a +1CS to damage for the purpose of breaking inanimate objects only.

Weakness: I-Spy is partially handicapped in his legs and cannot run or walk for long distances.

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."
Re: I-Spy.A metal mystic, a super genius with robotics and computers, and handicapped
January 17, 2018 01:19PM
I like it. cool smiley thumbs up

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 20
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.