A question about a fan Netbook (Sexcetra)

Posted by Nexus 
A question about a fan Netbook (Sexcetra)
February 03, 2018 02:42PM
In the Sexcetra netbook for Classic Marvel (I know, I know but I'm curious) the rules for sexual endurance state that a character can automatically perform for a number of Turns equal to their Endurance rank number. Does it mean 6 seconds combat turns? That seems awfully quick (no boast intended). A regular Joe or Jane has to make Endurance rolls over 6 seconds after 36 seconds of Intercourse? that seems on the low end. Stats I've read range from 2-2.5 minutes for average people.
Re: A question about a fan Netbook (Sexcetra)
February 03, 2018 03:15PM
There's a sex netbook??! Why have I not heard of this!?
February 04, 2018 06:27AM
I brought this up to the author, as well as a few other issues. I was told there was an update in the works.

Unofficially, I would replace turns with minutes. I don't know how the update will handle it, though.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
February 04, 2018 08:50AM
Where can I download it?
February 05, 2018 02:46AM
CykusX
Where can I download it?

I too would like to know. For... academic purposes, of course. >.>

February 05, 2018 12:23PM
<< Linky-Linky >>

For educational review, of course.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
February 06, 2018 08:26AM
I was some what disappointed. It had some useful table and information, some role play tips that were pretty straight forward but not much the felt specific to the comic genre and situations regarding romance, intimacy and sex with being superhuman abilities. An not a little discussion of Power Perversion Potenial? For shame ! smiling smiley
February 06, 2018 11:37AM
Nexus
An not a little discussion of Power Perversion Potenial? For shame ! smiling smiley
There was an entire thread dedicated to this topic, thanks to Nightmask. There were some unusual ideas presented.

Your favorite shower peeping power

Enjoy,

February 09, 2018 04:05AM
Its good to see that such an important topic has received some attention. It does seem like something that could have been a chapter (or so) in Sexcetera. grinning smiley
February 09, 2018 02:11PM
It could be a good topic to revisit, if one wanted to once again delve into the shower peeping power abuse thread. Or another broader-scoped power perversion potential thread could be created... as long as it's kept in the realm of PG-13. We do try to be somewhat family friendly here.

February 15, 2018 08:55AM
I'm really curious. Has anyone used the material found in this book in their game?
February 15, 2018 09:29AM
With all the random appearance trait tables for such intimate parts of the body, I'm surprised there weren't for buttocks and pubic hair.
February 15, 2018 10:08AM
Nexus
With all the random appearance trait tables for such intimate parts of the body, I'm surprised there weren't for buttocks and pubic hair.

There's an RPG that has random roles for EVERYTHING, it's also so sick and perverted I've actively suppressed the memory of it lest I foolishly feel the urge to look at it. From what little I've heard depraved doesn't begin to cover it. Even the 'stretchability' of certain openings is covered in the random tables.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
February 15, 2018 11:24AM
Oh yes, F.A.T.A.L...
February 26, 2018 12:31PM
After looking over looking over the mechanics for resolving sexual encounters, I find don't like them much. There are good points but I think I may try to work out some new mechanics or expand on these. Just for my own amusement mostly, I like tinkering with mechanics. I'd like to give the rules more fanciful flavor (I see superheroes as modern day mythic beings), be more 'useful' mechanically and less tied to raw physicality.
March 02, 2018 12:45PM
Nexus
Oh yes, F.A.T.A.L...

The game I blame for poisoning the well when it came to the subject using sex in rpgs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 38
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.