My animated web series characters

My animated web series characters
December 02, 2018 12:13AM
Hello to everyone!
I am going to do writeups of the characters from my web series and post them here. I was deciding what rules system to do them under, and FASERIP is always the first choice. The cool factor, the easy way to rate and develop characters has never been beaten smiling smiley

I will also write up Scooby Doo, and I was thinking about Shaggy and Scooby.
Both have some form elasticity, as we observe them literally stretching like rubber and squashing like old fashioned cartoon characters even in the newer versions of the show. They can eat anything that is remotely edible, be it 100 year old food or fossilised biscuits. In the very first episode Shaggy is described by Fred as the school's star gymnast, and Scooby manages to run across tightropes and so on - as long as it isn't brought to his attention as to how difficult the acrobatic task might be.

Thelma seems to not only become McGoo level blind without her glasses, in the earlier shows she also seems to lose CS in Reason when glassless, to the point of being frankly dim witted. That's just odd.

Anyone want to help develop the Scooby stats? As for their bizarre universe, as long as we don't get hung up on the terminology (Ghosts seems to be their world's term for Supervillains, at least until Blue Falcon and Dyno-Mutt appear) they have a standard high tech rogue's gallery with some very cool costumes smiling smiley

Anyway hello again and on with the show!
Re: My animated web series characters
December 13, 2018 10:20PM
I am going to write up Scooby Doo and gang, as well as a basic template for the universe's supervillains, aka Ghosts. Just need a little time to do it. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 34
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.