An old Marvel campaign from 2013.

Posted by NickofTime 
An old Marvel campaign from 2013.
February 17, 2020 10:34AM
If you happened to be looking for something to listen to, my group played Marvel Superheroes back in 2013 in a custom campaign.
I relied heavily on the resources of this website to run the game. Aside from the GM, all the players were learning the system for the first time. They chose to roll up their characters using random dice rolls in the book, with a cap on the strength of powers and number of potential powers being two or three, I think.

There's time travel, Nick Fury makes an appearance, and the players definitely learn to coordinate as a team and maximize their powers as the game progresses. It runs about 33 episodes. The game system still held up really well and was a ton of fun!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs4BwssEValRwMbdyFTU2TXzwpdkW2tDy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 23
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.