Weekly Calendar

Posted by Username 
Weekly Calendar
January 24, 2022 03:55AM
So, I was sending in the Encounter document that I made and I figured I would share the other playing aid I made. This one is a weekly calendar and a judge's tracking sheet. I would get the calendar made of common everyday life scheduling then roll on the encounter table and record it on the Judge's sheet to use during game. The documents attached include the rules and some sheets. I ran out of attachments so I will share the other in the first reply.
Attachments:
open | download - Judges Weekly Event Sheet Rules.pdf (168.4 KB)
open | download - Rules for the Weekly Planning Sheet.pdf (335.7 KB)
Re: Weekly Calendar
January 24, 2022 03:55AM
Here's the actual schedule sheet
Attachments:
open | download - Weekly Planning Sheet.pdf (307.8 KB)
January 16, 2023 04:15PM
You do great work. Have you considered joining the Marvel Super Heroes RPG Unofficial Canon Project creators' group?

www.faserip.com
January 24, 2023 02:14AM
Thanks! I haven't. Not sure how to join or what that would be like, I'm interested though. I've been meaning to post some of my other stuff, but I have been so busy with the end of the swimming season as a coach

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 39
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.