Marvel Hyboria Stats and Items

Posted by Username 
Marvel Hyboria Stats and Items
January 27, 2023 03:22PM
I ran a short game of Marvel Superheroes in the Hyborian setting of the old Conan comics. It was pretty fun, we had a great time with it and it did become canonical though i haven't used it yet, in our main setting. Anyways, I've attached my items list and my monster manual and item lists here. The Monster Manual should be pretty generic stuff for the most part, hopefully useful. The items list is pulled from a price list of medieval items that I always go back to located here: http://medieval.ucdavis.edu/120D/Money.html

This uses my custom color table which has added a few more ranks. I'll post them and eventually at some point, I will post my house rules. The table may be needed to do conversion between the ranks of some minions and items and the base game. It should be simple enough though, i still use base game stats in my games.

These lists and the setting pairs very well with this amazing generator I found on the internet one evening by Ben Ball.
https://www.hyperborea.tv/uploads/4/4/6/6/44662451/asshrandom-adv-gen.pdf
Attachments:
open | download - Weapons of Hyboria.pdf (269.8 KB)
open | download - Enemies of Hyboria.pdf (280.4 KB)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 56
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.