The Earth-1984 Campaign Thread

Posted by The Last Duskblade 
Re: The Earth-1984 Campaign Thread
February 19, 2009 02:59PM
Punstarr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sure, although isn't that just the stats of her
> from the original Advanced Set?

Yes. But 25 years hindsight allows us to bring details about Rogue's past history that were revealed over the years into the flavor, as well as details of what she was doing the moment the Beyonder yanked the X-Men off to Battleworld in Uncanny X-Men #180. Rogue may have been rather too touched in the head to spill details on her life then, but she wasn't an amnesiac.

It may have no bearing on the game whatsoever, but it makes for a cool character sheet.

Dead Sidekick's Multiversal Table: [i540.photobucket.com]

My Canon Character Toybox: [www.classicmarvelforever.com]

The 126 Schools of Unarmed Ass-Whoopin': [www.classicmarvelforever.com]
February 19, 2009 03:58PM
Alright then, fire away. smiling smiley
February 19, 2009 04:59PM
Right on. Hey Endless Flight, who does the other interested player want to play?

February 19, 2009 06:07PM
Nevermind, I see the answer. I'll work up a "Secret Wars-era" character sheet for Rogue and Spidey. Still looking for a good SW-era pic of Rogue (at least the same costume) but I came up with one that I believe is an even older version of her costume... ther one with the cloak hood....

Punstarr, do you like this one, or do you want the more Anna Paquin-esque hottie pic....

February 20, 2009 05:10AM
I've got a thread already started over at the site. There's about three pages worth of posts about the campaign so far: [www.endlessflight.net]
February 20, 2009 10:50AM
I like the first one a lot actually. It looks like an action figure almost... odd. Thanks for sharing! smiling smiley
February 20, 2009 05:18PM
I think it is a close up of an action figure. smiling smiley

February 20, 2009 09:47PM
Which heroes are still up for grabs? Is Thor and option or is he a GM toy in this game?
February 21, 2009 03:09AM
We've got one more spot left.

The heroes taken are: Spider-Man, Nightcrawler, Rogue, and Cyclops or Wolverine.

I can go either way on Thor being a PC.
February 21, 2009 07:13AM
Endless Flight,

I saw on your site that you already have a character sheet for Rogue and Spiderman there. I was working on a character sheet for Rogue and Spidey that wouldn't be different from the stats you have listed, but the character histories were going to lead right up to the point that they entered the "Stonehenge" looking alien structures that whisked them off to Battleworld, so that their players would at least have some ideas on what their characters were doing in the comics in the months preceding the Secret Wars crossover.

I don't want to step on toes either. Is my write-up for Nightcrawler acceptable?

February 21, 2009 12:29PM
Yeah, it's fine!

You can write up histories for the other characters, and I will add them to the profiles I already have up. Great job!
February 21, 2009 01:00PM
Ok then, I'll play Thor.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.