The Earth-692 Campaign Thread

Posted by The Last Duskblade 
The Earth-692 Campaign Thread
February 11, 2009 05:30PM
Judge: TyStates

Player Slots Filled: 5 of 5

Campaign Links: Sorcerous Knights

Game World Overview: There are many things that are hard to explain in this world. Some people, such as yourselves, seek out these strange phenomenas and combat the unknown evil that is out there. You are a hero that defends the Earth against the mysterious and supernatural. Prepare to deal with magic and the occult, the horrible and the monstrous. Pray to your Gods you have a strong enough Psyche to deal with it.

From the depths of a mystical dimension arises an ageless force of evil bent on earthly domination. You must learn the secrets of an ancient tome in order to forever seal the Vengeance Gate: a dimensional portal separating the realms of chaos and order. The race against deadly, arcane opponents is on - a journey to the corners of the globe - a harrowing adventure for the mightiest of heroes.

Character Creation Guidelines: No ranks higher than Amazing (50) for Powers or Primary Abilites. Every character must have a short history included in their sheet. The rest of the details, such as the amount of Powers (and any Power Stunts) the character has, their Talents and Contacts, will be decided in discussion with the game Judge during the interview process.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2009 02:41PM by The Last Duskblade.
Re: The Earth-692 Campaign Thread
February 17, 2009 09:30AM
Eventually I will put up some recaps of what's been happening in the game over the last year.

I'm going to open things to new players. At least one or two, possibly more depending on the interest and the characters. Power level of the game may be a bit higher than I envisioned at the start, but it's also been accomadating to some variance in overall abilities. Around AM is a good guideline for abilities or powers, but depending on what something could be higher. I like to see a decent background or history on the character, it helps during the course of the game.

The overal theme of the game is similar to Marvel Knights, as well as the Secret Defenders as I had Dr. Strange gather the current heroes together for the mission.

February 18, 2009 06:17AM
Reply here, give me a pm or email to talk about your character.

February 18, 2009 09:46AM
Thought of something else. I'll be open to someone wanting to play a canon Marvel character, depending on who it is of course. Here is a tentative list of heroes I might be good with letting in. Feel free to ask about someone else.

Ghost Rider
Madame Web
Red Wolf
Rintrah
Amanda Sefton
Topaz
Cloak
Dagger
Darkhawk
Iron Fist
Sleepwalker
Brother Voodoo
Clea
Kyllian
Nocturne
Khaos
Dakimh
Doctor Druid
Son of Satan
Devil Slayer
Agatha Harkness
Interloper
Jennifer Kale
Satana
Magik
Man-Thing
Moon Knight
Overmind
Shroud
Snowbird
Shaman
Shang-Chi
Talisman
Nightstalkers
Midnight Sons
Legion of Night

February 18, 2009 04:41PM
One more thing I thought of after talking with some people. I can see this game being one where you could go through a mission with one character, then switch to a new one for the next adventure. Or stay with the same one.

February 28, 2009 04:07AM
Is the spot still open? I would enjoy playing Ghostrider.

~cypher
February 28, 2009 12:14PM
I think I've got the group up to five players now. Right now the kind of adventure doesn't seem to fit Ghost Rider but I will see if I can think of anything in order to bring him in. Thanks for the interest.

March 01, 2009 05:20PM
Cypher and Ghost Rider are in.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.