Supraverse MSH-RPG Crossover Site

Posted by Darabka 
Supraverse MSH-RPG Crossover Site
August 11, 2009 11:54AM
Supraverse is a Site where you can play by post RPG games, with the MSH rules in pretty much any world, universe etc. If you wish a world added just post me. I have lots of ready made worlds to play in.

I am looking for players who can post reguarly, and posseble judges to run campaigns. I do all the rolls for the characters, so beginners can come too.

Im easygoing and dont ask much from my players and judges, just to post on a regular basis, be civil and have an awesome time!

Re: Supraverse MSH-RPG Crossover Site
August 13, 2009 02:08AM
Link to the Site

[supraverse.proboards.com]

August 15, 2009 05:07AM
Looking for players of the DC Universe, most are still free, post here if you want to play a certain character. Also All marvel Characters are still free and other Universes are waiting for eager players. smiling smiley
September 04, 2009 12:17AM
Still looking for Players. I am planning also a huge multidimensional crossover, if we get enough interested players, in different worlds. Most characters are still free. Come join and play.

September 11, 2009 12:24AM
Epic-Campaign description: The Collector is a cosmic being of great power. He desires more then anything items of power. Other Cosmic entities of the Omniverse have forbid him to collect anymore artifacts. That is why the collector is searching the Omniverse for five powerfull individuals to search for those artifacts for him instead. Will those chosen ones help the collector or will they turn against him? Only time will tell.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 9
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.