Marvel RPG

Posted by Heavy Mentalist 
Marvel RPG
November 16, 2009 01:43PM
Hey ladies and gentleman,

I have tried creating a website where we can get together and play the original game and modules and work our way up to the Advanced Game and Campaigns. I thought it would be fun. I have had experience being a judge a long time ago and I thought the site would grow as we grow as players. Please stop by the website and see if you have any interest.

[www.mwjackso.webs.com]

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2009 10:21AM by The_Skycutter.
Re: Marvel RPG
November 16, 2009 03:49PM
Looks interesting, although Cap's stats look a bit off. His Intuition is at the Incredible rank, as he's highly intuitive and aware of his surroundings and extremely difficult to surprise.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
November 17, 2009 12:49PM
thanks for the info, any guidance is welcome. I will go back and double check my info. I might have been using an older version of Cap.
November 17, 2009 03:29PM
Heavy Mentalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thanks for the info, any guidance is welcome. I
> will go back and double check my info. I might
> have been using an older version of Cap.

No problem glad to be of help. Otherwise there'd be a need for a power or talent providing him an extra Initiative Bonus as he's almost always portrayed as being able to react to situations and get the initiative far faster than most, bordering on the kind of super-human reactions we see for Spider-man.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
November 22, 2009 10:46AM
The site is up and running. The first day was great! Come take a look at the first forum and some of the new updates.
November 22, 2009 06:15PM
Heavy Mentalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The site is up and running. The first day was
> great! Come take a look at the first forum and
> some of the new updates.

Congratulations! Thanks for dropping in to let us know.

-- Peter David

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.