1920 Marvel

Posted by nightson 
1920 Marvel
February 29, 2012 11:58AM
Ok-here's kind what I am plotting to do. A adventure set in 1920's Marvel..
The premise is men of mystery vs. HP Lovecraft's Ancient Ones. I got a great bunch info from Ty (thanks again)
Anyone got source stuff for Loecraft creatures of background already converted to MSH?
I am planning to use characters from Marvel 1920's as well..like a young Silvermane maybe Namor and a few others
Any input would be great.

It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.
Jack Handy
Re: 1920 Marvel
February 29, 2012 12:43PM
[www.reocities.com]

Dead Sidekick's Multiversal Table: [i540.photobucket.com]

My Canon Character Toybox: [www.classicmarvelforever.com]

The 126 Schools of Unarmed Ass-Whoopin': [www.classicmarvelforever.com]
February 29, 2012 05:35PM
Thanks -Good stuff

It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.
Jack Handy
March 15, 2012 05:33PM
I have plenty of Cthulhu game books if you want to look at any of them.

March 15, 2012 05:47PM
Lovecraft and Cthulhu in the Marvel Universe.

[marvunapp.com]

March 16, 2012 05:55PM
Thanks Ty,
Your timing was good I was just starting to convert the 1920's compainion. You have saved me a lot of time.
-LoL
Now I have to find a new project to keep me out of trouble.
I should have known Cthulu had been done.
Maybe I will just do a Champions module.
Thanks again
July 05, 2012 04:23AM
I tried to form a 1920's campaign and the idea of a cult being the main trouble makers but I drew inspiration from some of the monsters/demons/extrademensional beings that appeared in the Hyborean Age of Conan the Barbarian.
I was a big fan of Savage Sword when I was a kid, so it made sense.
try digging around in here:

[www.marvunapp.com]

the Appendix is exhaustive. Here is a list of 1920's Marvel characters:

[www.marvunapp.com]

hope it is useful, at least for background info

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.