The Enigma Men

Posted by nightson 
The Enigma Men
June 27, 2012 11:03PM
Howdy-

Set Up a board and am looking for 4-5 players
This is my first time running a forum game so I will be sticking to the rules in the APB. and will make House Rules as needed.

Please use only premade heroic MARVEL characters write- ups from this site's game books-

Superbeings are kinda a new thing so think of it as a "Year One" storyline so there will be tweeking of backgrounds and contacts .

The game will be a split focus between superhero and secret IDs

As far as power level goes: from WASP to Wonderman I will tailor the game to fit
Hoping to get going soon.
Questions? Please send a PM or Post here.

No jerks please. tongue sticking out smiley

Thanks

[theenigmamen.proboards.com]

It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.
Jack Handy

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2012 12:09AM by nightson.
Re: The Enigma Men
July 03, 2012 05:57PM
"The Enigma Men" forum site is shut down for now due to lack of intrest. If any are interested please send a PM

It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.
Jack Handy
July 09, 2012 03:42AM
Ok site now back up and running..
I am thinking about running the "Gang War Trilogy"

Jack Handy
July 11, 2012 06:51AM
Well things are looking better. I have a few spots still open send me a PM if you want in but the Falcon and Shadow Cat have been taken..

Jack Handy
July 12, 2012 11:30PM
Falcon and Shadowcat have been taken..and now Spiderman!!! What hero will be next to join in the battle to save NYC!?!?

Jack Handy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 8
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.