new game

Posted by GILGAMESH 
new game
October 21, 2012 03:55PM
Well me and my buddy have started a multi dimensional trip and in advance i would like to say thank you for all the excellent write ups i have used many modafied some more but over all the game has been fun. Egods the keeping up of all the personalaties etc has been a logistics nightmare but fun. Ill give the out line the teams of villains etc.
- The story takes place with Rich and myself being kidnapped from our earth, we were normal guys before the event.
- Each of us woke up in different hospital like envoirment, rich gained enhanced stamina and the psionic ability to heal others and himself. he had a very female ai with down under accent. helped him escape the infected and the underground hospital.I will not still his thunder, but he gained the rest of his powers by beating flag smasher who had a hammer with 3 other souls of alternate riches, he beat a very powerful flag smasher to gain the hammer and the power of the 3 alt asgiardain enhanced riches. In a very bad place with very bad guys hunting mine and his head he formed a group of diverse powerful people and even manage to get some bad guys to join him.
- the place racoon city,some home made characters powers will not be mentioned.as they still have use. most hero types are being coerced by having one family member wondering around or hostage in this war zone of a city.
- The teams
1.) Rich's team
Richard leader,
Shaft from image co-leader,dead infected killed by Styker.
Battlestone image,dead by Joe fix it, raised as true undead by half life.
Ripclaw image, still alive but not with riches group now.
Stryker image, still alive but not with main group.
Mako image, killed by Joe fixit raised as undead by half life.
Jaegger, DC white knight for white queen checkmate. still alive but not with main group.
Crank, checkmate pawn dead, his eight year old daughter is now being looked after by jaegger and the group, its a hope thing.
Will(myself) i was the captive got my own power, mimkd im doing write up.
whitebolt: mutant, power is an energy wielder who projects an energy bow with varied damage energy arrows and effects, stun, emp, body armor, absorb energy. alive with main group.
Alice: yep that one. she is alive not with main group.
Selene: yes her two, alive with main group.
Re: new game
October 21, 2012 09:36PM
Thru the portal we go, it was daylight, now it is night. Not sure if time elapsed or if the world we entered has a time differential.
It seems I am first to awakened, we are on a cornfield, my mind in a daze, I await for Malachi. A few moments passes by, as I am now coherent, I look about me.
I find Selene nearby, out cold. Not sure what happening as I search around for others. I come across Bill, Whitebolt, the old couple, and Bulleye(who still out and wounded from some torturing back on the other world). I have gathered them together in a group, and they slowly awaken one by one, except Selene and Bullseye. Nine people are missing. If they arrived on this world, then they came thru somewhere else. I don't have enough intel to even extrapolate a hypothesis of the gate/portal inner working and limitations.

(TBC)

And so that what I am facing.
October 22, 2012 03:14PM
Ah well we have to wait for the friday/saturday game to see where we are.
October 22, 2012 09:05PM
So, since I have to wait, I'll sing Weird Al song:

This song is just six words long
October 23, 2012 04:07AM
.... I count 7...grinning smiley
October 23, 2012 08:15AM
I know right!
But that Weird Al for ya.
I could have gone with Dory

Swimming, Swimming, Swimming
October 28, 2012 06:55PM
continued..
Ok group two we faced,most marvel villains have run ins with will and richs from their respective universes, wether beaten or killed their versions of will and rich.
- Lady Khan(Mindbender) home brew, ex Russian spy responsible for Chernoybl and three mile island accidents, leader. survived.
- Deathstroke from dc.
- Tomahawk ; american eagles brother who killed his brother and klaw by the way, personal body guard of lady khan.Slightly modafied.Survived.
- Spider wolf young peter parker raised in a nazi like enviornment, has had run in with alts of us and seeks our deaths.
- second blizzard. dead
- spy master, modafied with ghost tech. dead
- killer shrike, dead
- shadow thief, from dc, was basically rich's shadow most of the time. survived
- flying tiger, dead.
- mimic evil version who has more or less mastered his abilities powers, survived.

Group 3
- Crimson guard, leader( cross between low powered colossus and captian america). survived.
- silver spider, psychic webs,wall crawling,bio electric venom, and ability to break into thousands of spiders. ex partner of white bolt from group the fury five,survived.
- scorpian mac gargan original,dead.
- doppler spider man,survived.
- shriek,survived.
- mako image undead,killed again.
- battlestone, undead,killed again.
- half life(home brew) raise dead, mean S.O.B.
- omega red,dead,undead,undead,undead,killed finally.
- solarr from the dragon magazine, dead.
-Samuel; undead version who is albino white and no access to his transformation abilities.rebelled against half life when he saw white bolt from his group the fury five.killed by joe fixit not before he broke one of his arms though. this is my name sake on web site GILGAMESH.
group 4
- Scarr; the leader and very nasty version of thunderbolt from secret wars two who has killed many versions of himself and will rich. He has been playing this game for awhile,survived.
- joe fixit second in command he has killed half of the players in this game and betrayed scarr, survived.enhanced by energies from the alpha and omega kree stones.
- mongoose,survived.
- constrictia,alt version of anaconda.dead.
- feral, switched sides when defeated by rich and then healed by him.
- carlos lobos (el lobos), survived.
- man-wolf,dead.
- lizard original,dead.
- scrambler,survived with scarr.
- sabertooth,killed by joe fixit head was torn of then burned, reminded to much of the canadain pip squek.
- harpoon,dead.
- Xraven, killed by joe fixit at end to dangerous.
- rogue evil version who killed the second team of x-men on her earth even as drained their powers and life she is seven kinds of evil and dangerous as only multi powered psycho could be, she is head over heels in love with scarr who has told her he will marry her.Escaped with scarr.
individual groups/person.
Deaths row: very bad group of eight deaths row inmates who were given powers by experiment similiar to power mans.
rich killed 3 of them , one defected to rich's team and one sat out attack, other 3 unknown at this time.
Sergia the hunter(kraven) gained the alpha and omega stones and put them in infected lions he controlled, nasty costumers, joe fixit killed him and his pets took the power and several traitors with him,expanded most of the stones powers fleeing this dying world.
seven mark 1 sents,5 destroyed
5 mark 2 sents,5 destroyed.
5 wolverine sentinals from alt earth, 4 destroyed.
3 nimrod sents,3 destroyed.
dazzler badly abused by deaths row,saved by rich and crew.
well there you go the stuff we faced and over came, I will tell more later
October 29, 2012 09:12AM
And here I am thinking I have a chance. So I have to get creative. Ingenuity goes along way!
October 29, 2012 04:44PM
hey i could not post all the baddies as would have taken fun from you, now you see why i was a little daunted in this scenerio ,eh. now just for fun i was making roles for alliances, who was killing people and low and behold joe fixit was the true bad guy in this one if the world had not been nuked he was planning on recruiting most of the baddest villains and finding the chumps who brought him here and kill them. so now we have a gray hulk roaming the multi-verse who has some amped powers from the kree stones and he will come for you rich, oh and me.
heres a hint of the nuu earth its one of your favorites bro.
November 10, 2012 08:52AM
the nuu earth is in for a rude awakening as they are going to be invaded by seven kinds of bad,mean villains will rich discover gis secret powers or will our group be dashed on the beach of life and wash up dead.
November 10, 2012 10:26AM
Everybody dead, the NOC List is out in the open!
Are you listening, the NOC List is out in the open

Oh, sorry, thought I was Ethan Hunt

And the beat goes on
November 11, 2012 08:06AM
another hint is from an old song thriller, they come.
November 11, 2012 02:08PM
the heroes arrive in a farm field with only half the group actually here. rich checks on every one, he heals those that need it. every one finds that there abilities and powers are severly reduced(-2 cs) except psi type powers.
the group wonders towards a farm house where they agree that selene needs help of some kind and bullseye is still in coma from the beating he received on the other world/reality. rich hides his hammer and sword in dug out hole near a tree from the farm house. the old couple feed and clothed the group rich tells the old man where they came from and the local sheriff shows up , he gets there stories and knows hes being lied to( no one has acting talent, and he did not like the feel he was getting from them. they ride to the hospital with sheriff and rich finally tells the sheriff where and what they come from he shows them there powers gains his confidence they get a number of the sheriffs brother in Pittsburg as they drive rich gets weird visions of the future of this planet super powered menaces will destroy this planet if something is not done. he has several more visions of impending doom.
- rich uses his combat sense to essentially use a form of cosmic awareness to find the team mates, he is completely vunerable to attack during his visions.
he finds jaegger helping another C.I.A. type vigiliante in san francisco, he is actually trying to keep him from killing innocents and has decided that if worst comes to it he will kill him to protect them.
- psi hawk group rescued the healer alice was there to collapse the dock on the russkies and her powers are growing and she is determined to help keep them safe and trained.
- DS 7 at paranormal studies in PN was joined by Alison blaire aka Dazzler , she was the reason they were captured. rich and his crew broke them out. Mimk now has anti body power( the actual phasing flying,extra sensory power) , bio physical control from hackbarth a paranormal orderly. Rich broke the arms of a cerebral telepath. all boarded a rv and they made for parts unknown. a tear in the veil of the universe opened up and a silver surf board appeard. The incredible hulk, powerfist( think powerman trains in kunlun), direhawk, daredevil( powerfist half brother) and slider( my buddy rich as half power silver surfer) complete with silver afro. they will pick up next week in a serious talk.
November 11, 2012 05:19PM
Rescuing plan didn't go as planned, but still succeeded in the end goal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 8
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.