What is The Best Way to Run Marvel RPG Online?

Posted by Soulassassin 
What is The Best Way to Run Marvel RPG Online?
March 11, 2013 03:49PM
Thinking of starting a new game. My question is more technical. What are some good forums or programs to run Marvel online?
Re: What is The Best Way to Run Marvel RPG Online?
March 14, 2013 12:25PM
Are you thinking of play-by-post or real time at a prescribed time?
March 15, 2013 12:03PM
Either way
March 16, 2013 05:59AM
There's websites to play online : like Infinitybound.net ... I haven't really done the play by post thing very often. Too impatient. For a play by post, there are lots of free posting boards. Like proboards.com
[malhavok1999.proboards.com] is mine
April 19, 2013 06:28AM
Has anyone tried to play on Google Hangouts using Roll20? It seems like a convenient way to play online and is super convenient for people like me who want to play but is strapped for time and don't know any players.
April 20, 2013 01:25PM
Hey there Sibyl_6,

I'm actually going to use Roll20 through Google Hangouts this Tuesday for my gaming group, and have been doing preparation for the campaign for the past few weeks. We have have a mix of players who gather and one or two who connect remotely. It has so far seemed like a really easy tool to use. With any luck, we may also record the session. I'll let you know how we make out!
April 23, 2013 04:49AM
Please do. I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks in advance!
April 23, 2013 08:49PM
We had a really fun time playing it tonight. Despite some technical issues on our side, it went pretty smoothly.

I posted the link to the youtube videos here:

http://www.classicmarvelforever.com/phorum/read.php?10,55886

Note the first session is just character introductions. Session 2 and Session 3 show gameplay. I recorded it from the Game Master's point of view. The characters had some cool lightning effects, but we could only choose one viewpoint to record off of.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 5
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.