The Other Side

Posted by GILGAMESH 
The Other Side
September 07, 2013 08:38PM
This is where group who are actively playing will post characters and returns on misc side adventures for extra karma,i believe this ok with moderators.
Re: The Other Side
September 07, 2013 08:39PM
Chronomancer character:
You receive a phone call during your adventures, you replay the message.
" Hello Mr Jones this is standing still studious and we are going to begin production of of an expanded story based on the hit from the eighties called." Big Trouble in little china II ". Your name came up for a possible stunt co-coordinator of our movie if you can please call me Miss Mendez at phone number and we can talk through intiall interview.. Contact me by no later than 10 am western time zone,on the 23.(you have till next morning to return call).
September 10, 2013 09:38AM
Majorsteel:

You are multi-tasking while flying,checking inventory and you notice discrepancies in the list of what your company has gotten as opposed to what it actually is using. your missing some advanced hydraulics and titanium steel. the missing pieces seemed to have just disappeared. The auditers at the company are in an uproar as the state investigators could shut the company down. your advice is soarly needed on what to do.
September 11, 2013 11:38AM
Reilcs character: Hero name unknown at this time.
TAG has to check in with her life outside of being a hero and says she will check in with in later. You wonder the streets of new york trying to grasp all these sudden changes,meeting other super types like your self seeing the immense damage that is possible from the battles. The new "Suits" you all have seeming allowing you to talk in your head with the others who have suits like yours. It conforms to your thoughts,to a degree.
You watch people wonder about there lives,this has kept you alive on the streets since you were little knowing body language. A man stands on the corner with a little girl,holding her hand,you see her little hand white from being squeezed to tight.they waiting for the light to change. she seems scared they move at a brisk pace through the crowd. The man has a trench coat on and his hat is pulled low so making out features is hard. Something tickles your memory about the little girl,and then it strikes you she is from your hood,her name you think is trina she lives with her mom around the corner from you.,when she grows she wants to be a mermaid.
Questions is what do you do,how do you go about it,they traveling through the crowded streets?
September 13, 2013 03:56PM
GILGAMESH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chronomancer character:
> You receive a phone call during your adventures,
> you replay the message.
> " Hello Mr Jones this is standing still studious
> and we are going to begin production of of an
> expanded story based on the hit from the eighties
> called." Big Trouble in little china II ". Your
> name came up for a possible stunt co-coordinator
> of our movie if you can please call me Miss Mendez
> at phone number and we can talk through initial
> interview.. Contact me by no later than 10 am
> western time zone,on the 23.(you have till next
> morning to return call).

While at the Hospital, I duck into an empty private room and call up Still Standing Studios When i get a hold of a secretary (and or answering machine)...

"Hello, this is Boxer Jones, I received a call from Miss Mendez at (insert time and date here)and am returning

a) Your call about Big Trouble In Little China II (if I get her answering machine or her in person)
b) Her call about Big Trouble In Little China II (if secretary answers) Does she happen to be available?
September 14, 2013 12:23PM
GILGAMESH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Majorsteel:
>
> You are multi-tasking while flying,checking
> inventory and you notice discrepancies in the list
> of what your company has gotten as opposed to what
> it actually is using. your missing some advanced
> hydraulics and titanium steel. the missing pieces
> seemed to have just disappeared. The auditers at
> the company are in an uproar as the state
> investigators could shut the company down. your
> advice is soarly needed on what to do.

Cross reference order to shipment, who signed what and if their paper work matches shippment.
Go in, check video surveillance of delivery, make sure each piece was delivered.
Cross reference in computer where it was scanned and stored.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.