starting a low-mid level game

Posted by Psiman 
starting a low-mid level game
October 24, 2013 11:34AM
Hello everyone, if any of you are interested, I am starting a low-mid level game on [faseripped.boards.net]

I have a couple of interested players right now and are looking for some more, if the intro grabs your attention, head on over and check it out and see if you want to play.

Thanks for reading.

Game intro:

The year is 1935. The city is New York. It is rumored that the Maffia is becoming organized under "lucky" Luciano and that all the families are working together under a comission. This seems to be fairly public knowledge. What is not public, is that there is another criminal organization that is forming calling itself the Shadow League. The rumors that are going around about this group is that they are using the new appearance of these so called "super humans" like The Shadow and enticing them to work with and/or for them. The ultimate purpose is unknown. In response to this, The Comissioner of police is reaching out to his own group of "super Humans" to try and fight fire with fire. You are the first ones to respond and agree to work with the police to end the threat of the Shadow League before it gains real power.
Re: starting a low-mid level game
October 25, 2013 07:35AM
I'm interested. I sent you a message FASERIPPED PM.
December 16, 2013 07:37PM
Interested. How are you handling character generation?

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
December 17, 2013 05:33AM
He was doing a point buy system, but the game is not happening.
December 17, 2013 05:48AM
*sigh*

That seems to happen a lot lately. Maybe when my computer gets fixed i should run a game. It would be on friday nights most likely well friday or saturday nights. Probably from around 22:00 to 01:00h if i do run one, if there is an interest in me running a game that is.

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
December 23, 2013 06:30AM
I would be interested. Could you PM me some ideas on what level character I could create. Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.