New PBP Marvel game on the Dark Forum

Posted by barna10 
New PBP Marvel game on the Dark Forum
May 21, 2014 07:35AM
Re: New PBP Marvel game on the Dark Forum
May 24, 2014 08:00AM
Didn't you cancel a Marvel game on the Dark Forum just three days ago because "you just don't have it in me to run it right now?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2014 08:01AM by The Thong of Mary Marvel.
May 24, 2014 10:19AM
That is true. This game is starting in June. I will have more time then. Plus, I was running the last game by the seat of my pants. This is giving me a chance to reset and be better prepared.

August 18, 2014 08:54AM
(Copied from the game thread on the Dark Forum)
UPDATE:

RL is coming faster than the Asteroid.

My wife is probably going into labor as I write this, I'm currently studying for my Certified Java Programmer exam (which is why I am furiously pushing out a huge update to the JMCC), work is rough, and I have been suffering from insomnia for a few months. I am no shape to keep GMing. I need to suspend this (and probably should have called it quits weeks ago...).

I would be up for playing in a game (would LOVE to play some Basic D&D smiling smiley ), but I can't in good conscious keep running a game, it's not fair to you or me. Thanks for the fun we did have.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 9
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.