Classic FASERIP on Roll20

Posted by FASERIPPER 
Classic FASERIP on Roll20
October 06, 2014 08:48AM
Greetings, fellow Marvel maniacs!

After a minor snag with registering to the forums (which the administrator kindly assisted me with- thanks for that!), I am finally a member of this excellent website.

I am posting to recruit for a Classic MSH game I will be running on Roll20. Roll20 is free to use and requires no downloads- it plays right out of your web browser. Just register to join and make sure you aren't using Windows Explorer; It only works properly on Firefox and Google Chrome.

The game will be starting in 3 to 6 weeks (it's posted as starting in 3, but that may well be wishful thinking on my part) and I'd like to shoot for playing on Thursday evenings, 7PM Central Standard time to start- though the days and times may be negotiable depending on when interested players can game.

You can find the details of the game here: Roll20 MSH Game

Make sure you read the "Read this first" and "House rules" posts. Feel free to PM me or post any questions you might have about the game if you happen to be interested.
Re: Classic FASERIP on Roll20
October 06, 2014 11:09AM
Already brainstorming character ideas... sweeeeeet.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 11
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.