Knights of Albion Obsidian Portal Campaign

Posted by NikMak 
Knights of Albion Obsidian Portal Campaign
June 18, 2015 04:12AM
Hi All,

just a quick note to introduce our "Super Summer Madness" blog

I introduced some players at my local club to MSH and, at their request, what started out as one off scenario to introduce the system is now running again over the summer holidays. I also hope it will introduce a few of you to Obsidian Portal (OP). I satrted using it last year, and really enjoy it. This is a very basic blog at the moment, but I hope it will grow and improve as time goes by

Knights of Albion

please enjoy, and if you like what your reading, join OP (its free for a basic account) and become a fan of our campaign smiling smiley

Cheers

Nick

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 5
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.