A good intro adventure?

Posted by tystates 
A good intro adventure?
June 29, 2015 05:54AM
Should I have the opportunity to run a game with my nephew, niece, friends, etc. I'm going to put together something to have ready. I got to play a short session of Pathfinder this past weekend with them, so next time I go to Syracuse or they are down here we might be able to play. So it's a sporadic game at best and maybe not even a continuing campaign but something to do when able.

I may just go with Day of the Octopus to start. I also like something like the Gang Wars trilogy of modules. I think they would want to make up their own characters but might also play established Marvel heroes.

Anyone have something they made up to start a new game, or other Marvel stuff they liked running?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2015 09:08AM by The_Skycutter.
Re: A good intro adventure?
July 07, 2015 04:20AM
The gang wars is a good starting place, im running it with characters generated using the UPB; its worked really well. we have already diverged quite a lot; so I can only use about 50% of the plot in the second installment - but we are having a great time any way smiling smiley

check out our game

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2015 09:03AM by The_Skycutter.
July 13, 2015 07:51AM
You can't go wrong with Day of the Octopus.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2015 09:05AM by The_Skycutter.
July 13, 2015 11:04AM
Looking like we're going to play the Gang Wars trilogy. Also think they will run standard Marvel heroes, possibly makeup characters another time. Shaun likes Shang-Chi and also Cloak, while Jacob wants to play Daredevil. Looking forward to whenever this happens.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2015 09:04AM by The_Skycutter.
August 14, 2015 02:49AM
Probably getting to play Marvel tonight. The team they chose to use in the game is Cloak, Dagger, Daredevil, Shadowcat, Strong Guy and Amanda Sefton.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2015 09:04AM by The_Skycutter.
August 14, 2015 03:04AM
That's an interesting mix.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2015 09:05AM by The_Skycutter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.