Looking for a Fun Game~! smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by Tavish 
Looking for a Fun Game~! smiling bouncing smiley
November 12, 2015 09:19PM
Hello all!

So there I was sitting and watching something inconsequential when I suddenly found myself longing to pay some game or another somewhere somehow. So if anyone has slots open for new players, are there any people running games? I've joined a couple games here in the past, and every time it's been a positive experience! I'd love to get involved in something, as college otherwise prevents me from exercising my creative muscles~

- Michael
Re: Looking for a Fun Game~! smiling bouncing smiley
November 14, 2015 08:38AM
I would also be up for a pbp game also.
November 19, 2015 07:20AM
I will be starting one in about a month. It'll be a test-bed for some house-rules.

If you guys are interested in something like that, I can start posting more details...

SPOILER: no epic plots, lots of street-level stuff (bank robberies, fires, nuclear plant melt-downs, etc).

January 20, 2016 10:44AM
Sounds fun
January 20, 2016 09:18PM
I just posted a wild westish game I'd like to run if you're interested.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 8
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.