Hangout?

Posted by Wendell_Burke 
Hangout?
December 16, 2016 07:09PM
Hey, i'm also in the Classic Marvel rpg group on fb and sometimes put together hangouts there just to chat about the game. Anyone interested in something like that this weekend?
Re: Hangout?
December 20, 2016 08:43AM
Wendell_Burke
Hey, i'm also in the Classic Marvel rpg group on fb and sometimes put together hangouts there just to chat about the game. Anyone interested in something like that this weekend?

I don't know if I've ever checked out this thread. Had I seen it earlier, I likely would have been up for it. Sometime in the future, I would.
December 20, 2016 12:26PM
Sounds good. Maybe this weekend? I'll post again when i have a better idea of exactly when.
December 21, 2016 03:25AM
Wendell_Burke
Sounds good. Maybe this weekend? I'll post again when i have a better idea of exactly when.

Possibly. Santa will be visiting this weekend, so I can't guarantee my availability. Depending on the time, though, I may be around.
December 21, 2016 09:00AM
I generally use a skype group to communicate with my online gaming friends. Google hangouts might be interesting.
December 21, 2016 01:46PM
Hey, I'm busy tomorrow night, but anyone free Friday? Maybe in the afternoon (11:00 EST)? In not then, is there a good time for anyone interested on Friday?
December 21, 2016 05:02PM
Wendell_Burke
Hey, I'm busy tomorrow night, but anyone free Friday? Maybe in the afternoon (11:00 EST)? In not then, is there a good time for anyone interested on Friday?

What time zone are you in? It's looking for likely that I'll be around.
December 22, 2016 12:48AM
Captain Knucklehead
Wendell_Burke

That was the EST. Eastern Standard Time.
December 22, 2016 03:26AM
Wendell_Burke
Captain Knucklehead
Wendell_Burke

That was the EST. Eastern Standard Time.

For me, 11:00 EST is still the morning (I live in the Eastern time zone), which is why I was wondering what time zone you're in.
December 22, 2016 03:30PM
!?! Did I forget to say 11:00AM? I think I did. oops. Sorry about that. Well it wasn't set in stone. I was just throwing a time out there. I'm easy. Hell, I just finished what I needed to do tonight so I could even go now.
December 23, 2016 04:56AM
Hey, anyone around to chat? It's 10:56am EST.
December 23, 2016 05:00AM
Wendell_Burke

I'm here. 11:00AM EST
December 23, 2016 06:16AM
Captain Knucklehead
Wendell_Burke

Hey, sorry, I just saw this. I had to manage something here and didn't catch the response when it was posted. Looks like It took me too long. Are you guys also in the Facebook group? [www.facebook.com] That's a good way to see who's around in the moment and it pings me to let me know.
December 23, 2016 07:26AM
Wendell_Burke
Captain Knucklehead
Wendell_Burke

Hey, sorry, I just saw this. I had to manage something here and didn't catch the response when it was posted. Looks like It took me too long. Are you guys also in the Facebook group? [www.facebook.com] That's a good way to see who's around in the moment and it pings me to let me know.

I joined it fairly recently, yeah.
December 23, 2016 03:48PM
Deleted.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 8
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.