Marvel's X-Universe Actual Play Podcast

Posted by Punisher_2099 
Marvel's X-Universe Actual Play Podcast
November 29, 2017 04:32AM
Hey folks!

I talked to Cutter about posting this up and he approved it in this section, but I have an actual play podcast up using the Basic Revised set of Marvel.

The game is called Marvel's X-Universe, the group is a bunch of inhumans who recently got their powers, decided to take villainous route.

If you are interested in this, give it a listen

thanks for your time!

Click here to find X-Universe on iTunes

Click here to find X-Universe on Google Play Podcasts

Subscribe on Android

RSS Feed for Pod catcher of your Choice

Check out my two Podcasts:

- Marvel's X-Universe - Actual Play Podcast - (found on iTunes, Google play podcasts) or [rollhighordie.com]

- Classic FASERIP Podcast - Rules and reviews - (found on iTunes, Google play podcasts) [classicfaserip.com]
Re: Marvel's X-Universe Actual Play Podcast
December 13, 2017 02:35PM
a new episode is up see the links in the OP for where to download the show, but here is a direct link

http://rollhighordie.com/2017/12/13/marvels-x-universe-04-lets-take-on-the-local-druglords/

- Marvel's X-Universe - Actual Play Podcast - (found on iTunes, Google play podcasts) or [rollhighordie.com]

- Classic FASERIP Podcast - Rules and reviews - (found on iTunes, Google play podcasts) [classicfaserip.com]
Re: Marvel's X-Universe Actual Play Podcast
April 19, 2018 12:57PM
Sorry haven't been keep up on this post.. but we've had a bunch of new AP shows come out.. upto episode 8 now..

[rollhighordie.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 8
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.