roll20 game - Heroes 4 Hire

Posted by Gehrigan 
roll20 game - Heroes 4 Hire
March 03, 2018 12:17AM
Rand industries is funding a new foundation which has been formed to help people with problems that are beyond normal human service providers. This foundation has taken the classic name of Heroes 4 Hire.
You have an archaeological expedition to a hidden city - call Heroes 4 Hire.
You have a Wendigo running wild in your forest - call Heroes 4 Hire.
Your house is haunted - call Ghostb... I mean Heroes 4 Hire.

About the Judge:
I have not run a Marvel campaign since the early 90's but am an experienced DM with Champions, D&D [all editions], GURPs, and many other systems. I run a game that favours fun over rules. The Rule of Cool trumps crunch every time. This game will involve role-playing characters through combat, exploration, romance, and adversity. Your characters heroism will be tested in many ways but they will be stronger for it.

Players will get together with the Judge to determine whether we use the Marvel Comics Universe or the Marvel Cinematic Universe [plus affiliated TV shows] for the game-world. I am happy to run a game in either but they are very distinct in tone and characters.
Players will be able to create their own character (which may have ties with other Marvel characters) or choose to play an existing Marvel Character [obviously if the Cinematic Universe is chosen, characters that haven't appeared yet can be modified from their comic roots]

Please apply with a little information about yourself: Your play style, what type of gaming experience you are looking for, favourite comic/comic movie characters PLUS the concept for your character OR the Marvel character that you would like to play.
Also please PM with the characters reason for joining H4H, this will be useful in introducing characters to the team.

[app.roll20.net]
Attachments:
open | download - Heroes 4 hire.jpg (7.6 KB)
Re: roll20 game - Heroes 4 Hire
March 03, 2018 02:08AM
Gehrigan
Rand industries is funding a new foundation which has been formed to help people with problems that are beyond normal human service providers. This foundation has taken the classic name of Heroes 4 Hire.
You have an archaeological expedition to a hidden city - call Heroes 4 Hire.
You have a Wendigo running wild in your forest - call Heroes 4 Hire.
Your house is haunted - call Ghostb... I mean Heroes 4 Hire.

About the Judge:
I have not run a Marvel campaign since the early 90's but am an experienced DM with Champions, D&D [all editions], GURPs, and many other systems. I run a game that favours fun over rules. The Rule of Cool trumps crunch every time. This game will involve role-playing characters through combat, exploration, romance, and adversity. Your characters heroism will be tested in many ways but they will be stronger for it.

Players will get together with the Judge to determine whether we use the Marvel Comics Universe or the Marvel Cinematic Universe [plus affiliated TV shows] for the game-world. I am happy to run a game in either but they are very distinct in tone and characters.
Players will be able to create their own character (which may have ties with other Marvel characters) or choose to play an existing Marvel Character [obviously if the Cinematic Universe is chosen, characters that haven't appeared yet can be modified from their comic roots]

Please apply with a little information about yourself: Your play style, what type of gaming experience you are looking for, favourite comic/comic movie characters PLUS the concept for your character OR the Marvel character that you would like to play.
Also please PM with the characters reason for joining H4H, this will be useful in introducing characters to the team.

[app.roll20.net]

I want to join up! Working on a character to submit for approval now. I hope a PDF submission is acceptable or I could post it here.

One world of adventure is never enough.
Attachments:
open | download - Night Watch.pdf (616.9 KB)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 8
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.