October 31, 2012 07:16PM
Who else is on the bandwagon?
Re: The Ignore Feature
October 31, 2012 07:55PM
MajorSteel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who else is on the bandwagon?

There's a bandwagon? For what?

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
November 01, 2012 11:29AM
In making me popular.
Cause I am that impprtant! LOL.
January 21, 2013 04:19PM
I wonder if anyone is ignoring me?

How can I ask if anyone is?
January 21, 2013 04:32PM
Tigerfaced God Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder if anyone is ignoring me?
>
> How can I ask if anyone is?

Unless someone told you at some point they were ignoring you there isn't any way to know who might be ignoring you since they can't read any of your posts including any that go 'hey who is ignoring me and why if so?' and likely wouldn't respond anyway if they could. Outside of someone on the Palladium forums who used to list who he was ignoring in his tag line (he stopped shortly after someone pointed out that it could be taken to be offensive) people don't generally advertise such since it can be taken as a snub waving around how the listed people are being ignored.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
January 23, 2013 12:44PM
Why would you care? If they went that far, then no lost to you, Talk to the rest of us.
February 25, 2013 04:54PM
I just assume people are ignoring me and couldn't care less. If they can't engage in normal conversation, then I can do without them responding to what I have to say anyhow.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
March 05, 2013 08:26AM

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
[www.classicmarvelforever.com]
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
March 06, 2013 08:24AM
Nooooooooooooo!!

I could live with anyone else hating me, but not Grumpy Cat!

I thought we were friends. I thought we were kindred spirits. I thought... no wait, I guess I wasn't thinking. confuzed smiley

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
March 08, 2013 09:14PM

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
July 20, 2013 02:29PM
im here but if know one is on do they know im here.
July 27, 2013 01:08PM
he likes being ignored this way he can get better rolls.
August 15, 2013 12:22AM
Grumpy Cat.....
Ignore you
LOL
August 19, 2013 06:01PM
I have been married three times and three kids im used to being ignored,it a by product.
August 20, 2013 11:43AM
You get pawn by Chilly Willy!!
August 21, 2013 02:47PM
hey steel leave my goofy wearing cap "Lil Buddy" out of this.
August 21, 2013 04:31PM
Find, then Foghorn Leghorn has advice for you.....
August 21, 2013 04:55PM
what that he knows "I say,Isay" think he got hit to much as a kid.
August 21, 2013 05:09PM
There no doubt in my mind to that statement.
But hilarious as he is you gotta wonder if he talking about himself at times
August 21, 2013 08:44PM
na its the evil deities of marvel universe channeling through the crazy rooster.
August 29, 2013 12:04PM
he not crazy, his mother had him tested!!
August 30, 2013 12:31PM
nope ma was cooked up for dinner
September 07, 2013 07:06PM
the crazy roosters moma is a full bucket take out chicken dinner from kentucky fried hart attack. she got her revenge on the farmer man,yeah power to the chickens.
September 08, 2013 01:20AM
ok is it possible to Ignore yourself???

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
September 08, 2013 10:49AM
ingoring ones seld is easy as long as you bath once a day.
September 19, 2013 04:49PM
Where you hiding Chrono?
September 19, 2013 06:59PM
Chrono apparently ignored himself and now nobody can see him tongue sticking out smiley
September 20, 2013 10:34AM
LOL
Now wouldn't it be funny he can't undo it?
September 21, 2013 09:26PM
have been dealing with family stuff this past week...

Oldest daughter started Juijitsu. I re started after about a decade of not being on the mat regularly. Plus we had several doc appts. for our Middle child and the baby that's due in December.

In addition to that we had 2 baptisms this week in the family. One earlier today (sat. 21) My nephew Ender baptized at 10 months in a french catholic church followed by a BBQ/house warming party for my brother and sister in law, And another out of town today (Sun 22) of which I have been asked to perform the baptismal ordinance of my sister's youngest son Dominic (who just turned 9).

The second is an LDS baptism, so our oldest child will be able to compare the two for similarities and differences which of course we will talk to her about and have to explain why Catholic and LDS baptisms are different, as well as some of the differences between Catholic and LDS theology.

That reminds me I should probably get my sister in law to discuss her Catholic beliefs with our oldest sometime this year as well as Islamic brother in law to discuss his religions beliefs with her as well last thing I want is a closed minded religious bigot for a daughter...

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
September 21, 2013 11:36PM
Busy is good. It means life is still on-going. Nice to see you still have time to poke your head in here to say "hi." cool smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 33
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.