DC characters

Posted by Taarna 
DC characters
April 20, 2008 03:11PM
Does anyone have stats or write-ups on DC characters of Justice League?

I’d like to see Shining Knight, Vigilante, and the other minor characters of the show.
Re: DC characters
April 20, 2008 03:53PM
Here ya go

More coming as soon as i get off my lazy butt.

"No where to hide, no place to run. Your village will burn like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
April 23, 2008 12:33PM
Those listed are all on my site.
April 24, 2008 01:51PM
tystates Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those listed are all on my site.

Where are they. I want to see Shining Knight, and Vigilante.
April 24, 2008 02:29PM
Under DC Stats, Golden Age heroes, 7 Soldiers of Victory.

[rivendell.fortunecity.com]

April 25, 2008 12:23AM
Thanks a lot Ty. That was what I was looking for. For the life of me I do not understand why a pistol only does typical damage.
April 25, 2008 07:23AM
Well look up general gun stats, it could be made GD probably. I bet I did those stats close to 10 years ago, converted from DC Heroes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 24
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.