Editable Character Sheets

Posted by Chancellor 
Editable Character Sheets
August 19, 2013 06:02AM
Does anyone have or know where I can get an editable MSH character sheet? I found some sheets on here under downloads but they are not editable pdfs.

Thanks in advance
Re: Editable Character Sheets
August 19, 2013 06:48PM
Ohhhh Editable...

When doing a quick read of the topic read "Edible Character Sheets" and I was wondering "Why do you want edible character sheets? that's taking the phrase 'You are what you eat' a bit too seriously, though if you wanted you could probably use rice paper..."

Wow the things that go through my mind sometime...

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
August 20, 2013 08:09AM
Chancellor, here is your Editable Marvel Character Sheet in PDF format as you requested! smoking smiley

The Cutter

Attachments:
open | download - Marvel Character Sheet (Editable).pdf (1.79 MB)
August 20, 2013 08:42AM
Here is a standard Editable Marvel Character Sheet in PDF format.

The Cutter

Attachments:
open | download - MSH Character Sheet Master (Editable).pdf (342.9 KB)
August 20, 2013 02:55PM
Don't feel bad Chronomancer I thought the same thing to when I first read it. I know what their for all those people that cheat on their stats, its so they can quickly eat the character sheet before the GM catches them.
August 20, 2013 09:06PM
Thank you very much Skycutter. Much appreciated!
August 21, 2013 05:01PM
Yeah we were saying how the editable looks edible in chat was funny.
August 21, 2013 05:47PM
Indeed now you ca have your character sheet and eat it too..
MSHRPG Character sheets...
Now with more fiber..

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
August 21, 2013 06:17PM
The_Skycutter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here is a standard Editable Marvel Character Sheet
> in PDF format.
>
>
> The Cutter

Thanks!
February 02, 2023 03:19PM
I just wanted to thank you for making this Editable Marvel Character Sheet. Years later and it still comes in handy. I went looking for a Editable Marvel Character Sheet and found the link to this thread. smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 22
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.