Thread Recovery

Posted by AngelDM 
Thread Recovery
April 14, 2008 11:24AM
Would it be possible to recover some of the threads from before? For example from Revamp part of the website? There were a few threads that I really miss....
Re: Thread Recovery
April 14, 2008 11:42AM
Never mind,... I found my answer to that... eye popping smiley
April 14, 2008 06:30PM
to save folks theissue on finding out... My old host is causing problems with the db recoery. As such i may not every happen. I am continuing to be a pain, and if im every heard, ill send on the backup toot-sweet. Till then, Excelsior :-)

CheerZ

Aunt P.
April 16, 2008 06:48PM
Part of the fun, I think, will be creating new threads with new ideas, but based on old favorites.

That, and the fact that I'll finally be on a site where I can say, "Ah, yes, we had a thread about that on the former site." Then, I'll sound like an old-timer. Or a Celstial. See how dramatic I am? Comparing being here now with having survived the Big Bang.

"Yes, Reed Richards. In the previous universe, that would have been possible..."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 28
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.