Phorum Description.

Posted by The_Skycutter 
Phorum Description.
April 24, 2008 12:55PM
I would like to ask anyone in our Community, if you would like to come up with a Forum Description for this site. Right now the example for the site is; Heroes Never Die, They Live on In The Minds of Those Who Remember, and Become Legends!.

The member who comes up with the best description will have his/her tag line permanently displayed on this site.

The Cutter

Re: Phorum Description.
April 24, 2008 01:31PM
So a cool quote?

How about "Bravery is not the absence of fear... it is the courage to do what is right despite that fear. Therefore, fear is not unknown to heroes".

I've always thought that fit a Marvel Hero setting well.
April 26, 2008 08:08AM
Thank you Punstarr! I have another quote by a member who wants to remain anonymous; "Heroes are Remembered, but Legends Never Die!". Let me know what you think of this tag line? smoking smiley

The Cutter

April 26, 2008 08:58AM
That one's pretty freaking cool. *nods*
April 26, 2008 09:44AM
Well said Punstarr!!! I definitely vote for your quote!!!

Take care my friend!

Vigile!

Qu'importe ou je puisse errer, Maître je reste de ma destinée!!!
April 26, 2008 02:44PM
Nice one Punstarr! But I'm personally leaning towards the anonymous; "Heroes are Remembered, but Legends Never Die!".
April 26, 2008 03:05PM
One more vote for:

"Heroes are Remembered, but Legends Never Die!"

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class of Earth-009

"We are not so alone in our uniqueness, I am coming to understand. Perhaps though every drop is individual, we all become the rain?"

--Ariadne Oikonomedes

"...whether or not a character is too powerful or not is entirely relative to the power level the capmpaign was designed to accommodate."

--Powersurge
April 26, 2008 03:11PM
Why not 'The world will always need heroes!'?
April 26, 2008 03:20PM
I like either Punstarr's or the anonymous one myself...

And I'll toss out one, just because:

"The Heroic Spirit: Ever Vigilant, Never Dying"
April 26, 2008 03:45PM
Heroes: By their example are we inspired, by their sacrifice are we saved!

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
April 26, 2008 05:01PM
Hmmm. Of these, the one I belive in most is the "bravery is the courage to do the right thing" one.

However, for your purpose, I would actually vote for a shorter one, more like the one above about "the world always needing heroes."

I would have to vote against my own suggestion.

"Old heroes never die. They just fly away."

I also do not like:

"Roses are red, Daisies are yellow.
Dr. Doom is a jerk,
while Reed's a nice fellow."

Nor would I find the following appropriate: "The members of the Classic Marvel Forum: Drunker than Tony Stark 24 hours after he filed for bankruptcy."

Just wanted y'all to know the ones I don't like. If I think of more, I won't hesitate to inform you.
April 27, 2008 03:10PM
I like Nightmask's.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 26
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.