I, Zombie

Posted by SecretDefender 
I, Zombie
June 10, 2015 12:32AM
Anyone else watching? Just watched the season finale.

Interesting take on the zombie mythos.

"Half-Dead" not undead or typical Romero/Kirkman "walkers'biters".

Heartbeats every 6 seconds. As long as the zombie eats brains, they can retain their intellect. The hero zombie works in the city morgue as the M.E. assistant. She gets all the brains she needs without killing people. The boss villain zombie is terrific. I love to hate him and his clever quips are amusing.

The zombie may choose to go "full on zombie" with what is best described as an adrenaline surge. Enhanced strength is the side effect.

I could go on but I have to go to work now.

"Party on dudes! And...be excellent to one another!".....Abraham Lincoln in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

PS : The zombie regenerates. They cannot die. As long as the brain is not destroyed. Take a 3 bullets to the chest, no problem. Healing factor kicks in. Now I am going to work. For real.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2015 12:39AM by SecretDefender.
Re: I, Zombie
June 10, 2015 01:00PM
I might watch it at some point on Netflix or Hulu, but at this point I am pretty zombied out. I even stopped watching the Walking Dead week to week about halfway thru the last season. That I will definitely watch at some point but, Izombie is fairly far down the list on shows I wanna catch up on.

Marvel > DC
hot smiley
June 10, 2015 02:34PM
Warlock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> at this point I am pretty zombied out.

Aside from Zombieland, which was just lots of fun with a zombie apocalypse, I haven't really enjoyed much of anything with zombies. I have been zombied out for quite some time.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
June 16, 2015 11:58AM
Izombie is definatly one of my top ten favorite shows on TV right now. The season finale was awesome.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 9
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.