March 25, 2016 12:34AM
Re: Cap Brit TV show... no, seriously!
March 25, 2016 10:52AM
That be kewl!!
But will it be on Netflix?
March 25, 2016 04:12PM
Probably.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
March 25, 2016 05:11PM
I imagine the question is, will it be the heavy hitter almost-Thor-class Captain Britain or the more Captain America level version he was earlier on before his power up if they do give him a series.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
March 25, 2016 11:30PM
My guess is they will target the Alan Moore story lines - proven success of his other works will be entered into the production algorithm.
April 14, 2016 02:33PM
I would watch. I am not real familiar with Captain Britain, so it might be a nice introduction to him for me and less studied fans.

Popeye the Sailor vs All Three Stooges

Spinach comes out and someone dies.
April 15, 2016 12:16AM
I read something that said this is not going to happen... and the person who posted the original link then said that was not correct, its still early days; but it is going to happen...I wont be holding my breath on this one I think. no official backing for the project has been announced yet
April 15, 2016 02:12AM
Someone might have just been testing the waters.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
April 15, 2016 03:51AM
Maybe... i hope its a successful test!
June 12, 2016 01:58AM
W00T!!!

Looks like it really is going to happen - i just know Michael Jaspers and the Fury will be the main bad guy - going to need a fair old SFX budget to do that justice.

I wonder how they will handle the Meggans age? just totally ignore the problem i suppose? Probably make it clear she is 18 years old when she and Brian meet and that whole problem just goes away! there are quite a few 'dangerous' topics about Meggan and her powers in general actually - i wonder if the will just exclude her from the show?
June 12, 2016 09:10AM
If they really go through with this (still not holding my breath), I'd be willing to give it a look. There are various takes on him they could go with, especially in terms of personality. And while it's next to impossible, I'd personally prefer if it also allowed for genuinely intelligent classic Elisabeth Braddock. Some of the MI-13 crowd could be brought in here and there as well, though I'd prefer no Pete Wisdom. tongue sticking out smiley
June 12, 2016 10:07AM
Agreed Redman (though I like Pete Wisdom!) - but I guess they can't do the Psylocke story-line as Fox owns her character for the X-Men films.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 7
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.