October 12, 2016 12:00PM
Nightmask Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> there ends up some with Wolfsbane but that's
> because there's heavy homosexual shipping
> amongst all the female X-men and she's almost
> always if not always in her human rather than
> other forms.

As someone who works in wholesale clothing distribution, I refuse to use or even acknowledge the word "shipping" as anything other than a means to transport merchandise from one location to another. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
Re: Wonder Woman confirmed as Bisexual in comic title
October 13, 2016 06:27AM
Thrudjelmer Wrote:
> Iceman is not a minor character. He's an awesome
> character that just isn't given his due.

Is he even a top 5 X-man?

I'd say no.

This ranking has him at #14, which to me is about right.

[www.ign.com]

In terms of the top 40 marvel super heroes, Iceman is frozen out for sure. Hence he was never a major character.

Wonder Woman was the premier female character in comics ( both marvel and DC )

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."
October 13, 2016 12:30PM
Considering the number of X-Men --not even X-Men related characters, but all those who have been listed as part of the team at some time or another-- I'd say that being ranked at number 14 makes him far from a minor character.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
October 13, 2016 01:43PM
Thrudjelmer Wrote:
> Considering the number of X-Men --not even X-Men
> related characters, but all those who have been
> listed as part of the team at some time or
> another-- I'd say that being ranked at number 14
> makes him far from a minor character.

Plus he almost always shows up when they have an X-men film or animated series he's clearly not a minor character. Heck he got to survive longer and more lines than Colossus got in X-men: Days of Futures Past and more character development in general throughout the series.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
October 13, 2016 06:58PM
He's certainly a...

cool smiley

... cool character.

Be Ex/20 to each other.
October 14, 2016 08:06AM
Dr Archeville Wrote:
> He's certainly a...
>
> cool smiley
>
> ... cool character.

I will retract the minor character from Iceman as they could mean few know who he is, but I will stand fast that he's far from a major character. If your 14th best known in one group in a world that has quite a few groups, you're essentially just another superhero, one not worthy of top billing, his or her own movie, etc...

I kinda of like Iceman from Top Gun a bit more, but the Marvel's Iceman was cool in Spiderman and his Amazing Friends!

Trivia. In the plans for the show, it was supposed to be the Human Touch, Iceman, and Spidey, but there were legal issues at the time with the Torch character so Firestar was made. There was also a Marvel Team-up issue ( Remember those ) with The Torch and Iceman

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.