Logan (Wolverine 3) Trailer is out.

Posted by thejackolantern 
Logan (Wolverine 3) Trailer is out.
October 20, 2016 06:50AM
Re: Logan (Wolverine 3) Trailer is out.
October 20, 2016 04:37PM
It's Fox. I have to reserve judgement due to their track record.

TAG
October 20, 2016 06:03PM
Guy with cyborg hand: a Reaver? It'd make sense for them to be the main baddies in a Wolverine movie.

Be Ex/20 to each other.
October 20, 2016 08:53PM
Donald Pierce, of the Reavers, if my memory serves me correctly. I liked the choice of music Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails.
October 21, 2016 01:44AM
Yeah Fox is iffy on their track record but I slap down my money everytime to see these films in 3D. So this won't be any different.

I hope they do something interesting with Lady Deathstrike instead of making her a cyborg sex assassin. Donald Pierce is interesting as well, I hope that opens up some Hellfire Club stuff.
October 21, 2016 03:57AM
’Logan’ Director James Mangold Clarifies Some Facts About The Movie

An excerpt:

As for when Logan takes place, Mangold confirmed that we are indeed the furthest in the future we’ve ever seen, and that means mutants have a different role to play:

We are in the future, we have passed the point of the epilogue of Days Of Future Past. We’re finding all these characters in circumstances that are a little more real. The questions of ageing, of loneliness, of where I belong. Am I still useful to the world? I saw it as an opportunity. We’ve seen these characters in action, saving the universe. But what happens when you’re in retirement and that career is over?”

That feeds directly into the changed Wolverine, with Mangold noting that he and Jackman wanted the character to start showing scars in his old age:

“One of the things we all thought about as we worked on this film is, well, we don’t want to rebuild everything. We want to have some questions. In order to make a different Logan, and a different tone of a Wolverine movie, we felt like we couldn’t hold on to every tradition established in all the movies religiously, or we’d be trapped by the decisions made before us. So we questioned whether Logan’s healing factor causes him to heal without even a scar. We imagined that it may have when he was younger, but with age, he’s getting older and ailing. Perhaps his healing factor no longer produces baby-soft skin. So we imagined he heals quickly, still, but it leaves a scar. The simple idea was that his body would start to get a little more ravaged with a kind of tattooing of past battles, lacerations that remain of previous conflicts.”

Be Ex/20 to each other.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 7
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.