Flash: Season 2

Posted by Nightmask 
Flash: Season 2
October 23, 2016 12:20AM
So why does it seem like Earth-2 people are pathologically driven to want to kill their Earth-1 counterparts? From what I've seen so far nearly every single one we see makes at least an attempt or successfully murders their Earth-1 counterpart. I mean it's not like Earth-2 is 'Evil Earth' like the rebooted version DC brought out where good and evil were inverted.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
Re: Flash: Season 2
October 23, 2016 06:17PM
I recall that at some of the murderous Earth-2 folks we saw were sent specifically by Zoom to kill their Earth-1 counterparts (or else be killed by Zoom himself), so that would explain some of it.

Be Ex/20 to each other.
Re: Flash: Season 2
October 24, 2016 09:29AM
Dr Archeville Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I recall that at some of the murderous Earth-2
> folks we saw were sent specifically by Zoom to
> kill their Earth-1 counterparts (or else be killed
> by Zoom himself), so that would explain some of
> it.

Exactly

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 11
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.