Independent Movie Idea

Posted by Savagex1 
Independent Movie Idea
December 15, 2016 06:18PM
A few years back a friend and I (He's black, that will become relevant in short order) came up with the Idea of Superheroes that are accidentally racial stereo types. Done as a Comedy this could work and I'll get to that in a minute. (Please don't delete or ban me)

Main heroes:
Drive By, Eric White a Kinetic manipulating speedster, often uses pistol sized rail guns.

Cracker, Erik Black manipulated Electricity often forming whips of crackling red electricity.

Now our two heroes are Lawyers by day forming the legal team of Black and White, Attorney's at law. They are lower tier heroes under the city's favorite son "GodMode"
Unlike the usual trope however, they don't have terrible powers nor do they generally fail to be heroes they are just overshadowed by GodMode, who tries to encourage them and is often seen talking with them Diner style.

GodMode however has a media issues of his own, he's often times being depicted as being white despite being of mixed heritage.

The cast:
Drive By played by Kevin Hart
Cracker played by Louis C. K.
GodMode played by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

So, what do you think? Please don't hate/ban me
Re: Independent Movie Idea
December 15, 2016 08:03PM
I could see it... I just don't see it as a very popular idea. It reminds me of Minoriteam from Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.