Agents of SHIELD (Current Season)

Posted by darkforce 
Agents of SHIELD (Current Season)
May 01, 2017 07:18AM
So what do you think?

Personally, I was on the fence about Ghost Rider. I liked that they gave us a cameo of sorts by Blaze.

And the Framework story-arc isn't bad. Probably the best story since the series started. But how much longer are we going to be playing The Matrix before people get out.

I want to bet Ward comes back to the real world using the Darkhold. I could live with that.

And then what happens next?

G-Core
The Modern FASERIP!
[www.dillygreenbeangames.com]
Re: Agents of SHIELD (Current Season)
May 02, 2017 03:42AM
I'm still on board with the show. I actually really enjoyed Ghost Rider and the Darkhold story arch. I thought it was fun, cool and compelling. I'm not enjoying the Framework business nearly enough. I've never been a big fan of alternate world/time/dimension storylines as I generally feel they distract from the world I've already invested myself in, but thats just my personal hang-up.

The rumors are that SHIELD will be canceled at the end of the season to make room for the Inhumans show. Not sure how I feel about that.
Re: Agents of SHIELD (Current Season)
May 07, 2017 06:29AM
[screenrant.com]

Looks like it did well enough in the last few weeks that it got renewed. Of course this is not confirmed but it does look like it is true. Also, Forget recently said that it's a good possibility that you'll see small screen characters on big screen. Mike Colter, who plays Luke Cage, was specifically mentioned. It wouldn't surprise me if the Avengers need a few new recruits for Infinity War part 2. Quake and Luke Cage would be the most likely recruits.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 19
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.