Damage Control Stats?

Posted by greenarrow 
Damage Control Stats?
December 19, 2018 06:04PM
Are there ststidtics for Damage Control Characters?
Re: Damage Control Stats?
December 19, 2018 08:38PM
Gamer's Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol 6, page 47
Deluxe City Campaign Set, Campaign Sourcebook, page 74

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
July 23, 2019 12:38AM
Hey all Valerius here, I am working on a damage control source book. I should have it done in a few weeks.
November 27, 2020 10:06AM
Hey All I got pulled off of the Damage Control book but I am almost done with it.
So far I have finished Anne Marie Hoag, Robin Chapel, John Porter, Albert Cleary, Lenny Ballinger, Eugene Strausser (New & Improved armors), Anne, Henry Ackerdson, John Rozum, Trull the mighty, Monstro, Visioneer, Hercules, Eric O'Grady, Speedball, Vincent Patilio (Leap-Frog), Edifice Rex, Black Goliath, Marie Leahy, Lisa Halloron, Ray Lippert, Kathleen O'Meara, Arlo North, Lou, Kirk Eden, Jim Palmetto, Jay Dixon, Paul Security Guard, Paul Driver, Fluppy, Gloria Clark, Kei Kawade, Elsa Bloodstone, Marcus Harlold, Dr. Jason Rivera, Victoria Von Frankenstein, Robert Templeton, Michel Souris, Walter Declun, Mrs. Tickle. As well as supporting cast such as Willie Lumpkin, North Dakota,
Psi-Borg, Knockabout, Violence, Ivory. All of the characters I am reading the source material (original Comics they appeared in) and cross-referencing any cannon material I can find for them. All characters will have a picture from the comic book and a fan casted photo of an actor I think will look like them in real life.
Other things in the book will be Material strengths of common objects and possible encounters with where I found them in the original TSR cannon material.
I also have found floor plans for the flatiron building and other locations of interest in the NYC of the TSR MU
I have also included my notes which are not cannon but are highlighted so they are easily seen and can be left out if you feel they do not fit.
And of course after I put it up, I would love to have all of your insight to it any corrections that may need to be made to it.
Thanks all sorry for the huge delay but I have been working on my own game system as well. Thank you for your time.
November 30, 2020 12:45PM
Iff you look in the links section, Ben Rielley's page has Damage Control, Inc.'s stats
December 01, 2020 04:45PM
Valerius - if you're on Facebook, come join the Unofficial Canon Project. This sounds exactly like something we'd love to see out there! All the fellow creative team members are always willing to lend a hand with research, stats, layout, editing, and anything else.

[www.facebook.com]
December 22, 2020 08:39AM
I have used Ben Rielley's page pages for years I love the way it is laid out and how comprehensive it is. Thank you for the tip 8).

I have joined the facebook page. I have been bogged down on the book, since I am researching each character from the books they appear in, and I will enjoy when I get a rough draft complete and open it up to you all hear to look through and help me polish it for public consumption.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 27
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.