Invincible!!

Posted by MajorSteel 
Invincible!!
April 14, 2021 12:17PM
Who watching this series and keeping tabs?
And what are your thoughts on it?
Re: Invincible!!
April 20, 2021 11:21PM
Caught a clip of it on Youtube, of Omni-Man I think his name is (Invincible's father) as he's slaughtering the JLA analog. A bit too brutal and bloody for my interests.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
April 21, 2021 11:25AM
Yeah, can be for some, or kind of challenge the ideology of superhero.
Its still a good series to watch.
April 30, 2021 04:32AM
I only read some of the comics. I have to say, it's not something I'm especially fond of either.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
April 30, 2021 07:27AM
It does have that moral line between heroes and Anti-hero.
It is gritty, but it one of those closer to human nature of lashing Out I think.
Like example:
How hard was it for Peter Parker, being stronger and faster not to really beat the living hell out of Flash? And he wouldn't even have to use full strength.
May 01, 2021 11:29AM
Now the latest episode, screams why there a difference in being a Superhero and world conqueror!!
May 03, 2021 05:39PM
I'm not a fan of gore, but I rather liked the series.

Some of the other characters are interesting, like Robot and Atom Eve.

I see a ton of potential for a season 2.

May 24, 2021 09:10PM
i thought it was an amazing series, very brutal, but i think with the tone they're trying to create it fits so fair enough..i must admit im feckin loving this new craze about adapting comic books to tv atm, its making for a whole lot more interesting tv heheh, lets hope the trend continues!
May 28, 2021 05:10AM
June 23, 2021 10:30PM
MajorSteel
It does have that moral line between heroes and Anti-hero.
It is gritty, but it one of those closer to human nature of lashing Out I think.
Like example:
How hard was it for Peter Parker, being stronger and faster not to really beat the living hell out of Flash? And he wouldn't even have to use full strength.

Peter Parker once beat up Flash Thompson in a boxing match.

December 28, 2021 04:51PM
MajorSteel
Who watching this series and keeping tabs?
And what are your thoughts on it?

loved it!
January 03, 2023 08:58AM
It amused me to watch it and see Our Hero torch his Karma by standing up his girlfriend etc. then get pummeled and clobbered presumably because he didn't have enough Karma to meet the rolls smiling smiley

I think MSH RPG is a lot more influential on creators than is acknowledged. There are a lot of shows going all the way back to Buffy ("you have this Amazing ability to resist any mental attack due to your Incredible self-absorption") that seem to wink at us.
May 20, 2023 05:15PM
love the comic, love the show
February 01, 2024 02:35PM
Still waiting on next season... I wonder if they going to do it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 22
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.