Shang Chi !!

Posted by MajorSteel 
Shang Chi !!
April 20, 2021 06:48AM
September 3, 2021!!
mark your calendars!!
Re: Shang Chi !!
April 30, 2021 04:42AM
I haven't really seen the previews, only the publicity images... and I have to say that I'm a little disappointed in the aesthetic choice with his attire. It looks like it was made in MCU Wakanda. Too high tech when I was hoping for more of a simple Kung Fu style.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
April 30, 2021 07:29AM
Yeah, but i think they are doing that with everything MCU.
Now that Tony Stark is gone, Wakanda stepping up in supplying tech.
Will have to see once it starts up to see if they can hold onto some of the original flavor
April 30, 2021 10:58PM
MajorSteel
Yeah, but i think they are doing that with everything MCU.
Now that Tony Stark is gone, Wakanda stepping up in supplying tech.
I get that. I just find it bland and uninteresting.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
May 03, 2021 11:27AM
Agreed. Shang Chi never needed any technological trappings, but it looks like he might fight the Mandarin, so maybe we get a Shang Chi / Iron Man fusion?
May 05, 2021 07:12AM
Pel Morba
Agreed. Shang Chi never needed any technological trappings, but it looks like he might fight the Mandarin, so maybe we get a Shang Chi / Iron Man fusion?
It will probably be more of Mandarin in name only, since Shang-Chi's father was Fu Manchu ( that name later turned into an alias for... reasons) and has gone by many names and titles... I suspect the MCU Mandarin will be a fusion of comic elements that will reveal him be the Mandarin.

May 06, 2021 06:08AM
May 06, 2021 01:38PM
barna10
I'm just excited for Shang-Chi not being reimagined as a white, welsh female!

I was really hoping the film would have that classic 70s look.

I bet Yellow Claw/Fu Manchu will be whitewashed, if the character even appears. I'm fairly certain Marvel has mostly excised all trace of him.

One world of adventure is never enough.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 22
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.