Timeline of Super Hero RPGs

Posted by G.A.W. 
Timeline of Super Hero RPGs
September 27, 2021 03:58PM
I don't suppose some of you are willing to work out a year by year timeline starting from the 1970's superhero rpgs?

I had heard Villains and Vigilantes was the just the 2nd or 3rd of all time and not the first.

perhaps a slow progression working up to the end of the 1990's
Re: Timeline of Super Hero RPGs
September 28, 2021 06:56AM
[ageofravens.blogspot.com]

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
September 28, 2021 01:54PM
Another source can be found here:

[rpgmuseum.fandom.com]
September 28, 2021 03:34PM
Very good.

And now I want a volunteer to read all those core rules and pick out the best rules mechanics to cobble together the greatest super hero rpg.

just kidding.

Although it would be interesting to see what some rpgs do in rules that might be better than MSH RPG by TSR.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 15
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.