Posted by bowfist68 
She-Hulk Villians
March 25, 2022 06:16AM
Behemoth
She Hulk Vol. 2 #38
Where can i find Stats if any ???
Re: She-Hulk Villians
May 20, 2022 06:48PM
I think you need to make them up. I looked over savage she hulk #17 & she hulk Vol 2 # 25, 37-38, which are really the only appearances of any note (X-factor 240 might be too, I'm checking it over in case now); I come up with:

Man-Elephant (Manfred Haller)
High Tech(battlesuit)
F poor(4)
A poor(4)
S typical(7)/incredible(44)
E poor(4)/incredible(36)
R remarkable(26)
I typical(7)
P typical(7)
health: 19/88
popularity: 13
resources remarkable

powers: none
Man-Elephant suit:
size makes the man elephant battlesuit +1CS to be hit in combat
life support(incredible)
body armor (remarkable/35 vs most attacks, excellent/25 vs edged or shooting, good/15 vs energy; super tough rubberized materials/remarkable material strength)
extra body parts: trunk, tusks, huge ears
trunk: incredible material strength
*remarkable rank extra attacks, but the extra attack can only be a trunk action: slugfest, grab, grapple, etc. strength 40
*sonic trumpeting (typical sonic damage to organics within one area)
*knockout gas(incredible intensity)
*enhanced sense of smell(incredible)
huge ears
*enhanced sense hearing(incredible)
*radio/signals detection(incredible)
tusks: incredible material strength
*can inflict edged damage (40)
*act as retractable grappling hooks
talents: business/finance, hydraulics (+2 CS)
contacts: business world, journalism (LA media), engineering, political

Background
Marital Status: Presumed Single.
Known Relatives: None.
Group Affiliation: None.
Base Of Operations: Los Angeles.
Height: 6'6” Weight: 270lbs.
Eyes: Brown Hair: Bald (the hair in his ears was black).

"Powers and Abilities
Haller is a brilliant inventor and businessman. His inventions are always on the “cutting edge” of modern technology.

His battlesuit is built to emulate an elephant. Added features include:

Two tusks which are detachable from the suits head and fastened to powerful chains. These can be used as grappling hooks “or just to tear, gouge and gore”.
The trunk can strangle people or detect “the most subtlest of odors” as well as emit “a sonic signal or knockout gas”.
And the ears can “amplify voices from afar.
The body consists of a “hydraulics super suit,” a harness which gives the arms, hands, and legs super strength ; and “heavy-duty shock resistant” skin.

History
The “rags to riches Einstein of Los Angeles,” Haller is a philanthropist and head of a company which is “a world leader in innovative hydraulics.”

Anxious to sell super suits to various firms – energy companies to explore “hostile environments,” mining groups to “clear trees or mine ore,” and so on – he decides to prove their worth by donning one himself and battling the then Savage She-Hulk.

Seeking her out, the cocky Haller is not only handed his pachydermic head but also realizes that such a suit is dangerous since “the potential for abuse is enormous.” He withdraws it from the market, pays for all the damage their battle causes, and all is forgiven.

Description
Can you say UGLY ?

Haller himself is a large bald man with large protruding ears with hair growing from him. His bald pate is slightly conic shape (like Absorbing Man). His battlesuit consists of a gray elephant head and feet, a gray bodysuit with yellow harness on chest and yellow tubing down the arms and legs, red gloves and trunks.

Personality
Haller is judgmental, very cocksure and overconfident, but humble in defeat and quick to correct any errors made on his part.

He is more of a hero than a villain.

Quotes"
“The sense of sheer exhilaration that comes from wielding this super suit is nothing short of *intoxicating* ! It could use air-conditioning though.”

Behemoth (Manfred Haller)
altered human(magic: Seetorak gem)
F typical(7)
A typical(5)
S monstrous(81)
E incredible(40)
R remarkable (26)
I typical(7)
P poor(4)
health: 133
popularity 0 (?)
resources feeble

powers: growth(typical; always on, +1 CS to be hit)
body armor: remarkable(30) vs physcial attacks, good(10) vs energy
enhanced senses :remarkable (sight, hearing, smell)
alter ego (see man elephant, with poor psyche)
talents: business/finance, hydraulics (+2 CS)
contacts: none?

notes: has a trunk, but is proportionately smaller/less important; it can be used as an extra limb, probably with incredible(45) strength & poor agility, if desired for some reason. Could also give him claws (or a bite) of remarkable (35) damage, as he never used them. Pretty standard super strong, big guy, grappling & smashing is his method of combat shown.

big character/personality change here; he's completely different, essentially just a villain of the sort all too often seen presented these days. strong ,scary looking, and not much else to him. I was tempted to downgrade with wits along with his psyche & resources, but shrug. wasn't sure what to do with popularity
May 20, 2022 07:03PM
MAN-ELEPHANT
Manfred Ellsworth Haller
F- TY (6) / GD (10)
A- TY (6) / EX (20)
S- TY (6) / IN (40)
E- GD (10) / AM (50)
R- RM (30)
I- TY (6) / EX (20)
P- TY (6)
H- 28 / 120
K- 42
R- RM
P- 3

Equipment: Man-Elephant Battlesuit
Manfred Ellsworth Haller's greatest creation is a suit of shockingly powerful battle armor, designed to withstand hostile environments, it's a match for most super humans, and used to defeat the She-Hulk on one occasion. It was originally described for the Marvel Super Heroes RPG book "Weapons Locker" (MHAC-8), but after reading issue #17 of Savage She-Hulk, it seems to me that they underpowered the suits stats just a bit. Aside from raising his physical stats, the battlesuit also provides...

Body Armor: The reinforced, rubberized hide of the suit provides Incredible (40) protection from Physical attacks, and Excellent (20) protection from Energy, Radiation, Heat and Cold.

Hydraulic Lock: While engaging in Grappling combat, the suits hydraulic armatures raise the suits Strength from Incredible (40) to Amazing (50)

Tusks: The suits tusks are of Incredible (40) Material Strength, and may be used to inflict Amazing (50) Slugfest or Hack&Slash damage. They may also be removed from the suit (they are connected to a hydraulic winch in the suit with titanium chains), and thrown up to 2 areas away. In this manner, they can be used as grappling hooks. The winch has a Strength rating of Incredible (40).

Trunk: The trunk of the Man-Elephant is fully prehensile, has Remarkable (30) Strength, and contains a spray emitter with Amazing (50) intensity knock-out gas (against Grappled opponents only) as well as a Sound Projector with a 3 space range that does Excellent (20) Sonic damage and stuns an opponent that doesn't make a Yellow Endurance FEAT.

Sensor Devices: The suit incorporates many enhanced sensory devices, allowing the wearer to hear spoken conversations within a 5 space range and olfactory sensors powerful enough to track by scent with Remarkable (30) ability. In combat, his Intuition is considered to be Excellent (20)

Limitations: The only real limitation behind the Man-Elephant suit is it's bizarre appearance.

Talents: Invention, Repair/Tinkering, Hydrolics, Business/Finance.
Contacts: Manfred Ellsworth Haller is a talented business man and inventor, with contacts in the scientific community.

History: Manfred Ellsworth Haller was the founder, President and CEO of Haller Hydraulics, Inc, and the Man-Elephant Armor is the greatest product of his inventive genius. A brilliant innovator in the field of hydraulics, he decided to combine his best ideas into the suit and put it on the market. Though intended to protect a wearer in hazardous conditions, he decided that the perfect way to publicize his creation was to offer to handle Sheriff Morris Walters She-Hulk problem.

(This was long before the She-Hulk was a real hero. Back then she was just an angry, green woman who couldn't stay out of trouble ;>)

He drew the She-Hulk out into a public fight, but after realizing that she wasn't actually being charged with an legitimate crimes, he withdrew from the fight and later pulled the suit from the public market.

Description: Originally described in the Weapons Locker as a "blatantly silly set of armor", the Man-Elephant Armor makes the wearer look like a huge, bionic...well, Elephant Man! The suits reinforced, rubberized outer coating looks like elephant hide, and the red and gold trim is metallic.

Out of the suit, Manfred Ellsworth Haller is an odd, dumpy looking fellow with a large nose, equally large, hairy ears and small, squinty eyes. He is practically bald.

Personality: Though a bit of a publicity hog (he attacked the She-Hulk to publicize Haller Hydraulics, Inc. and his Man-Elephant Armor), Manfred Ellsworth Haller is also a good and honorable man. When he found that the She-Hulk had committed no actual crimes, he withdrew from the fight.

If used creatively, Man-Elephant would make an interesting addition to any team. I originally used him for the "Avengers Franchise" adventure, but he'd also make an interesting character for a Great Lakes Avengers style team. Also, as a wealthy business man, Manfred Ellsworth Haller could fund your team.

May 20, 2022 07:21PM
ah, it was in weapons locker? cool. That was one I didn't have (but now hav a pdf)

I like your version too, but there is no way he has excellent agility, both he himself & she hulk say numerous times he's rather slow & clumsy; typical to poor (suit) I could buy; I think you are a bit too generous in numerous areas, but hey, so are the folks that did the game sometimes, and whatever works best for the GM.

I'd remember she hulk at that early stage is of amazing stength, too, and defeating her doesn't really seem that clear to me, although in FASERIP terms it would be...and stuck for 1-10 rounds before she hulk smashed him.

Bowfist, should he come back, was really interested in the later Behemoth version, which, i have to say, is rather cruddy by comprison, except in visuals. I was a bit surprised at that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 39
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.